New Footage of the 9/11 WTC Attack

Rock N' Rollin' Man

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2009/09/new-footage-of-the-911-wtc-attack.html#more

New Footage above of the moment the second plane crashed into the World Trade Centre on September 11, 2001,has been released. These new images are just a few minutes among hundreds of hours of amateur video and images being collected by the National September 11 Memorial and Museum at the World Trade Center which has launched a website containing examples of citizen journalism of the tragedy.

"9/11 was probably the most widely documented event in modern history, witnessed by literally billions of people in real time, around the world," said Memorial Museum Director Alice Greenwald.

I can honestly say, it was the most horrible thing to of happened in my life time,

words can not explaine what the poor people must of gone through, burn or jump

what a decision to make. The poor people on the planes must of been so scared,

I cried that day, for all those who died.

A friend of mine had b-day today. :D

Err... wait, I don't want to be insensitive when it comes to 9/11 but there have been worst things than that, imo.

Maybe to you and where you're from, but not so much to the people here. Furthermore, I don't think a thread about new footage of the attacks happening is the right place to post how happy you are it's your friend's birthday today. Just my two cents.

Maybe to you and where you're from, but not so much to the people here. Furthermore, I don't think a thread about new footage of the attacks happening is the right place to post how happy you are it's your friend's birthday today. Just my two cents.

I agree. A birthday is excitng and all, but you don't bring it up in a thread dealing with the 9/11 attakcs.

:peace:,

Jo

I just finish to saw the footage of the attacks of Sept. 11.on history channel.

I could not hold the hearing looking at those bodies falling into the void.

I remember that a great part of this people were LatinAmericans seeking

for a better life in a popular dream, for themselves and their families.

with no doubt they will have it.

there is another order beyond the earthly.

and this belief is what make us humans, perhaps in the time of loneliness of each own.

the responsibles were run in this life and for eternity as cowards, that's what they wanted to be.

shielded by his millions may never regain they honor, because they are more cruel than animals and with less value than a stone.

eight years have passed away.

I don't know how many have died in Afghanistan.

God will not tolerate more, is so dificult to read the word?

on this road we need to be punished.

and this punishment is necesary just for the acts of a few.

Have to pay the innocent once again?

I hope that my poor english don´t become an obstacle to be understood.

pd:a friend of mine tell my that is my mayan birthday kin today? I don't know if this is true but is not a happy thing to know.

I'm not scared. for this reason I don't need to hide myself, if I have to die I will do it as a man.

for all of you:

don't talk about love, make it real. (is not a joke)

I just finish to saw the footage of the attacks of Sept. 11.on history channel.

I could not hold the hearing looking at those bodies falling into the void.

I remember that a great part of this people were LatinAmericans seeking

for a better life in a popular dream, for themselves and their families.

with no doubt they will have it.

there is another order beyond the earthly.

and this belief is what make us humans, perhaps in the time of loneliness of each own.

the responsibles were run in this life and for eternity as cowards, that's what they wanted to be.

shielded by his millions may never regain they honor, because they are more cruel than animals and with less value than a stone.

eight years have passed away.

I don't know how many have died in Afghanistan.

God will not tolerate more, is so dificult to read the word?

on this road we need to be punished.

and this punishment is necesary just for the acts of a few.

Have to pay the innocent once again?

I hope that my poor english don´t become an obstacle to be understood.

pd:a friend of mine tell my that is my mayan birthday kin today? I don't know if this is true but is not a happy thing to know.

I'm not scared. for this reason I don't need to hide myself, if I have to die I will do it as a man.

for all of you:

don't talk about love, make it real. (is not a joke)

That footage of the events unfolding in real time is one of the most difficult videos I've ever watched. To see how the people watching things happened went from confusion to shock to absolute horror once they began to grasp it wasn't an accident was beyond words. A bit late but my thoughts go out to those who lost their lives in such a senseless act.

I can honestly say, it was the most horrible thing to of happened in my life time,

words can not explaine what the poor people must of gone through, burn or jump

what a decision to make. The poor people on the planes must of been so scared,

I cried that day, for all those who died.

Then there are the conspiracy theory's about the plane's being empty and flown by remote control. And that explosives where pre-planted in the building's to bring them down faster, things we'll never know for sure. There where people in the building's, we know that for sure, and it is sad to think about that point. :(

Let it be know I don't support or oppose (ether way) any thing about that whole event.

Hi all,

Then there are the conspiracy theory's about the plane's being empty and flown by remote control. And that explosives where pre-planted in the building's to bring them down faster, things we'll never know for sure. There where people in the building's, we know that for sure, and it is sad to think about that point. :(

Let it be know I don't support or oppose (ether way) any thing about that whole event.

Excuse me,then why do you mention it? :blink:

KB

3 Things you will never really know for sure in your Lifetime:

Who Really Killer JFK

Who really toppled the Twin Towers

Where Barack Hussein Obama was born

Take off your tin foil.

Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 4th, 1961. His mother was born in Wichita, Kansas. That makes him automatically a natural-born citizen, no questions asked. Obama's citizenship has never been in question by anyone with more than a teaspoon full of brains and if there was even a scintilla of doubt about where he was born, there's no way in hell Hillary Clinton or John McCain would keep it quiet. They'd use it to their advantage to get him disqualified. The Federal Elections Commission had to certify him to run in the first place, so there's no point in debating an already moot point. He was born in the United States to an American citizen. End of.

The World Trade Center collapsed because burning hot jet fuel (which burns hotter than regular gasoline) melted the steel support structures of the buildings at the impact site, causing them to pancake down. There were no remote-controlled detonations, there was no controlled demolition from the basement, Bush was not in on it and neither were any other government agencies. A missile did not fly into the Pentagon, nor was the DoD in on that part of it either.

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK, no one else. For starters, there couldn't have been a second shooter from the grassy knoll, because any shot that would have hit Kennedy from that position would have gone through his head and killed Jackie as well. If you look at photos right before that fatal shot, their heads are almost touching. Several forensic scientists have re-created this scene and shot that bullet from several locations alleged to be where the "second shooter" was. All injuries sustained by the dummy in those mock-ups did not match the actual physical evidence we know to exist from the shots that were fired. People want to believe there was more than one shooter because no one wants to think life is that random. People want to believe that an ordinary citizen just doesn't get up in the morning and decide to murder the President. Someone likened it to a scale and you put 6,000,000 murdered Jews on one side and the Nazi Regime on the other. Greatest crime, greatest criminals. Put a murdered President on one scale and Oswald on the other and it doesn't add up. You keep wanting to pile more names on that side of the scale to make it equal. That doesn't make it so.

I hope that clears everything up for you the next time you call Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.

Take off your tin foil.

Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 4th, 1961.... He was born in the United States to an American citizen. End of.

The World Trade Center collapsed because burning hot jet fuel (which burns hotter than regular gasoline) melted the steel support structures of the buildings at the impact site, causing them to pancake down.

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK, no one else.

So;if I agree with two of these three statements,should I just stay away from the Reynolds' Wrap on general principle,just to be safe?

;)

B)

^ I finally braced myself to view this or any footage of 9/11.

God rest all the souls of those who perished on September 11, 2001. May their families and friends be comforted and find some sort of closure.

I'll never, NEVER know, for the life of me why anyone would have the fucking nerve to create a video of real footage of the attack with the "Benny Hill" theme in the background!!! :angry: NEVER!!!

Did it ever occur to you that some members of this forum may have lost loved ones? Or that they may have friends who have lost their only child in this fucking attack??? DID IT???

^ Also, perhaps the creator of this video ^ did not realize the true horror of it all: the innocent people free-falling to their deaths, head-first onto the concrete/glass below. I doubt that this is ignorance. Oh yeah, when you're separated from your loved ones (my husband and 4-yr. old daughter) and wondering whether they're alive all day and they return by walking over the Manhattan Bridge all smeared with soot and smelling of smoke (and you're thanking God), while you hear of good things, like tired people queueing up in concentric circles just to give blood just to give something, or on the negative side,

some worried girl walking up & down the block on the cellphone constantly and finally bursting out in an involuntary moan in grief, the horror stories and of the sound of people dropping constantly from the collapsing burning towers...funny. :angry: Fortunately, the humor is lost on most of us.

I tell you, it takes a lot to get me angry. And this, this is what did it.

^ I finally braced myself to view this or any footage of 9/11.

God rest all the souls of those who perished on September 11, 2001. May their families and friends be comforted and find some sort of closure.

I'll never, NEVER know, for the life of me why anyone would have the fucking nerve to create a video of real footage of the attack with the "Benny Hill" theme in the background!!!angry.gif NEVER!!!

Did it ever occur to you that some members of this forum may have lost loved ones? Or that they may have friends who have lost their only child in this fucking attack??? DID IT???

I totally agree with this, as with the Katrina catastrophy you just can't totally get the reallity of it unless you see it for yourself up closehuh.gif

It was probably an idiot kid that made that video, they don't seem to have any common sense these days or give a shitsangry.gif

Thanks, Charles, I'm a little crazy tonight over this and I do regret nothing of my angry post to this idiot. Thanks, Charles. But don't you agree even young teens should feel empathy for those in different countries who suffer severe misfortune? Just hope that attitudes and things change to make this a better society in general.

Archived