Robert Plant on BBC's Football Focus 33rd october

ledded1

A very brief pre-recorded appearance/interview today on BBC's football focus talking about Wolveerhampton Wanderers his favoutraite soccer team.

In(This is my team) he talks about supprorting them for over 50 years and the first time he went in 1955 with his dad. Also what would he do if he didn't supprt them he would be supporting 3 kids and several women.

Theres' background music of Moby Dick and scenes from Zep on Danish TV in 69.

Looked on BBC iplayer but not available to watch again and no one has uploaded it on you tube yet.

B)

A very brief pre-recorded appearance/interview today on BBC's football focus talking about Wolveerhampton Wanderers his favoutraite soccer team.

In(This is my team) he talks about supprorting them for over 50 years and the first time he went in 1955 with his dad. Also what would he do if he didn't supprt them he would be supporting 3 kids and several women.

Theres' background music of Moby Dick and scenes from Zep on Danish TV in 69.

Looked on BBC iplayer but not available to watch again and no one has uploaded it on you tube yet.

cool.gif

Very funny. Yes, he does not have what it takes to deal with the women that much. Very wise of him to recognize his limitations. Women do require a lot. Good thing he has the Wolves. Not saying that they can deal with the women either though. No, it is going to require someone truly exceptional to do that.

Very funny. Yes, he does not have what it takes to deal with the women that much. Very wise of him to recognize his limitations. Women do require a lot. Good thing he has the Wolves. Not saying that they can deal with the women either though. No, it is going to require someone truly exceptional to do that.

WTF is that all about :blink::slapface:

Huh?I didn't understand any of it! :blink:

BTW, when is the "33rd of October"?

I'm guessing it was a typeo and u meant 23rd October?

The comment was

" If I wasn't supporting Wolves I would probably support three children, five grandchildren and many happy women (pause) but as it is (pause) I prefer it up here!"

And I agree, he was clearly joking and had a good laugh.

Thanks for the more accurate quote and he was laughing at himself so no 'philosophising' required as he was just being who he is. Typical RP humour. ;)

Thanks for the more accurate quote and he was laughing at himself so no 'philosophising' required as he was just being who he is. Typical RP humour. ;)

Indeed, couldn't have been more typical :D

For anyone interested and to judge for him/herself, here is a short segment of the broadcast from the Friday preview, he is on at about 3.42

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/football_focus/8287942.stm

Enjoy :)

Thanks for the warning L1 :lol:

1955... going back to the Billy Wright day's

• 3 weeks later...

This clip contains his full statement on Wolves from the broadcast including some pitch scenes from the opening match at the end

:)

I tried. I really did. But try as I might, just could resist. Gotta say, he's pretty damn delicious in that clip. Thanksss :blush:

Archived