New picture at top of forum

I'd love to see the hermit - leaning over of course - with a bag of toys on his back ,instead of the sticks, walking to the sleigh with the reindeer waiting for him. Maybe even with a Santa Hat. And the dragonsuit. That would be the bomb.

I believe the picture or a smiliar one was there last year and the year before at this time

J

PS I hope the person who stole Jimmy's guitar gets a lump of coal in his/her stocking every Christmas and a visit from Jacob Marley, Ebenezer Scrooge and the ghosts from Dickens' Scrooge.

I could be mistaken, but I thought that his Custom with the three pickups and the Bigsby was the one that he used during his days as a session musician, and only very rarely used it while on tour with Zeppelin.

I'm pretty sure that the whole first Led Zeppelin Album has Jimmy Page playing a Telecaster. I remember reading about Jimmy Page getting his most known Les Paul (orange/yellow) in 1969 from Joe Walsh.

According to Dazedjeffery he had used the custom 3 pick-up Les Paul before the formation of Led Zeppelin. I don't know ether way myself. B)

• 6 months later...

Archived