Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience (Tour)

SteveAJones

^^^That's too bad Margie...what about the Greek tomorrow night? I hear goldstar has tix for $20.

Well, I didn't go but I understand a good time was had by all. I had talked a co-worker into getting tickets. He went to the box office and picked up a pair the morning of the show. He really enjoyed the show. Jason had his sister and his son playing last night. Most probably will be at the Greek too. I know you will have a great time.

Not the greatest of video, but a sample of last night.

Quick question here: I have yet to buy my ticket for the NYC show, which I plan on going to. Have any of you ever done a VIP package? It's $137.50 and includes a meet and greet before the show and a drum skin for you too. Don't know much about this. The regular General. Admission. ticket is $100 less. Do you think it's worth it? Just wondering as I'm contemplating, which one to get.

BTW bigzepfan, will you be at the show ? Perhaps we can meet up like last year. PM me!

Edited by SuperDave

Super Dave, I say - you only live once. If you have the means, make the memories. Plus your seats are guaranteed to be in the first few rows, right? Either way, have fun at the show!

Peace.

May do it. Not sure if my seats are Guaranteed, in the first few rows since all the seats are General Admission. It may be first come, first served, even for this.

Anyone know anything about this in regards to the VIP packages, whether there is priority seating for this, since it's a general admission event?

Quick question here: I have yet to buy my ticket for the NYC show, which I plan on going to. Have any of you ever done a VIP package? It's $137.50 and includes a meet and greet before the show and a drum skin for you too. Don't know much about this. The regular General. Admission. ticket is $100 less. Do you think it's worth it? Just wondering as I'm contemplating, which one to get.

BTW bigzepfan, will you be at the show ? Perhaps we can meet up like last year. PM me!

Do it, SuperDave! I'm sure it's worth it at least 100 fold!

I may have a conflict on that day, so it's sort of up in the air right now. But this does sound like a lot of fun.

My guess is that you MAY be inside before others and therefore given the opportunity to be FRONT ROW!!

I may also be attending that show, but as of right now I'm definitely doing Englewood tomorrow night and poughkeepsie, NY on 11/11.

And IMO nothing other than an emergency should conflict with your love of this band!!

Jason Bonham

Posted: Tuesday, 25 Oct 2011, 1:59 PM EDT

Few artists knew and understood legendary drummer John Bonham's work like his son, Jason.

The younger Bonham is celebrating his father's life and music in a tribute tour.

Jason Bonham gave Good Day NY viewers a preview of the performance.

The tour takes Bonham to Englewood, N.J., Thursday night and the Best Buy Theater in Manhattan on Nov. 1.

Tour feature and interview (video): http://www.myfoxny.c...day-ny-20111026

Edited by SteveAJones

On Friday morning (October 28), Jason and his band will perform an on-air acoustic session and interview on Q104 NY’s world famous “Jim Kerr Rock & Roll Morning Show.” Tune in at 8:00 AM ET to listen live or view it online at: www.q1043.com/pages/onair/morning-show.