Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience (Tour)

SteveAJones

bloody hell! so sorry for you :(

i hope the sydney show is still on ........ but why would he come here just to do one show ......

I'm so disappointed I won't get to see this now, stz. It's a long way to come to only do the Sydney show which still has tickets for sale.

I bought flights and hotel accomodation to the Melbourne concert from Toowoomba. But no refunds,apart from the concert ticket

I am about to buy flights & accommodation to Sydney hoping it goes ahead.

Living in Australia. I never had the opportunity to see Zep live.

I have been fortunate enough though to have seen Jimmy, Robert & JPJ live in Australia & Jason wil be closest I can say I have seen the whole group live. Here's hoping.

The Enmore will be a fantastic venue, especially with standing, so we can really rock.

Edited by zeppatic

What a shame for all fans down under. Too far to go eh JB? Yes that's right stick to the US. Not even a mention of a UK/European date - you remember mate the land of your birth. The land of the birth of the musicians who wrote the music you play. Hey tell you what why don't you drop in on your Mother whilst your here? Or is too far too go? :angry:

I can see you're upset about this but the comment re his mother is just too far. They're a close family and see each-other often.

I bought flights and hotel accomodation to the Melbourne concert from Toowoomba. But no refunds,apart from the concert ticket

That was why I hesitated buying tickets to the Sydney show. I have $150 worth of petrol, another $150 - $200 for a hotel room, plus meals, munchies etc for 2 days travelling and also overnight pet boarding of around $50. So every time I go to a concert in Sydney, i'm always looking at around $500 for one overnight stay and thats before I even pay for the tickets, plus a 6 hour drive up and then back again.

looks like our sydney show is postponed, reggie. :( :(

but i still have had no notification, surely they will email us?

edited to add : does anyone know why all these dates have been postponed? illness? lack of ticket sales ?

if it is the latter, then i think the promoters are to blame. i haven't seen a single ad for the tour. no newspaper, tv, radio, posters, NOTHING! i only knew about it from this thread!!

Edited by slave to zep

Hi everyone,

First post on the forum (longtime lurker). I had tickets for the JBLZE Perth show and was very disappointed to hear it has been cancelled/postponed. I received a tweet from the official JBLZE saying:

"We're sorry things had to be postponed, we were looking forward to coming to Aus! We're working on rerouting, will update soon"

So there is still a little bit of hope for us all!

Hi everyone,

First post on the forum (longtime lurker). I had tickets for the JBLZE Perth show and was very disappointed to hear it has been cancelled/postponed. I received a tweet from the official JBLZE saying:

"We're sorry things had to be postponed, we were looking forward to coming to Aus! We're working on rerouting, will update soon"

So there is still a little bit of hope for us all!

Thanks, Zeppeloholic. Hopefully the Australian dates will be rescheduled in due course.

Crap. Nothing to suggest reschedule :(

Dear ticket holder,

Please be advised that Jason Bonham - Led Zeppelin Experience has been cancelled.

REFUNDS

Credit Card

Tickets purchase by credit card will be automatically refunded.

Cash & Eftpos

Cash/Eftpos refunds are available at the point of purchase*, Head Office agencies or by post.

*Please note, refunds are not available at Westfield agencies.

Head Office Agency Sydney - Ticketek@Level 5, Castlereagh St Westfield Sydney Head Office Agency Wollongong - WIN Entertainment Centre, Wollongong Head Office Agency Canberra - Akuna St, Canberra

Refunds will only be provided to the original purchaser with photo ID.

If posting tickets back please include a small note outlining your request and a cheque will be issued (for cash purchases). Please post tickets to the following address:

Ticketek Cancelled Show

Jason Bonham refunds

GPO Box 1610, Sydney NSW

Regards,

Ticketek

www.ticketek.com

• 2 weeks later...

It might have something to do with spending more time with BCC. Here is a story from antimusic.com:

On Wednesday New Black Country Communion Album May Be Their Last was a top story. Here is the recap: (hennemusic) As Black Country Communion gear up for the October 30 release of their third album, "Afterglow," bassist Glenn Hughes dropped a bombshell about the group's future during an interview last week with ABC News Radio.

"This may be the [band's] last album," said Hughes. "I hate to break it to you, but it just may be, because I need to be in a band that tours on a regular basis."

Edited by zepscoda

It might have something to do with spending more time with BCC. Here is a story from antimusic.com:

On Wednesday New Black Country Communion Album May Be Their Last was a top story. Here is the recap: (hennemusic) As Black Country Communion gear up for the October 30 release of their third album, "Afterglow," bassist Glenn Hughes dropped a bombshell about the group's future during an interview last week with ABC News Radio.

"This may be the [band's] last album," said Hughes. "I hate to break it to you, but it just may be, because I need to be in a band that tours on a regular basis."

you could be right ( again :) )