Plant & Jason Bonham Interview on Big 105.9 FM Radio (Miami)

SteveAJones

LED ZEPPELIN fans are in for a rare treat this morning as Robert Plant - who will be joined by Jason Bonham - will give a special interview to the "Paul and Young Ron Morning Show" airing on Big 105.9 FM in Miami from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. EST.

Fans can listen to the interview live through the Internet at this link http://big1059.com/main.html

(click on the Listen Live 105.9 logo on the right).

Steve, I'm confused (which isn't hard for me to be), but was this interview this morning or is it tomorrow morning? The thread is showing that you posted this info today at 3:11 P.M. Central Time.

Thanks. I went to the station's site to see if I could get any info from there, but alas none. I'll be on the lookout for the podcast, should be interesting.

Why are they doing an interview together? hmmmmmmmm? Makes me wonder.

Thanks. I went to the station's site to see if I could get any info from there, but alas none. I'll be on the lookout for the podcast, should be interesting.

Why are they doing an interview together? hmmmmmmmm? Makes me wonder.

As I understand it this was meant to be a Robert Plant interview with Jason calling in so perhaps the main topic of discussion is John Bonham.

I just clicked on the live feed...They're gettin' the Led out.  ;)

WIAWSNB followed by the Crunge.

That has to be a sign! :P

Yeah, I wz there when they were playing bad co 15 min ago. Said something about getting the led out @ 9

Maybe Robert and Jimmy will be in the backing band for Jason's experiment :P ...I'll be hunting for the next JPJ interview, to read the signs...

...Here we go, on the boulevard of broken dreams again...

LED ZEPPELIN fans are in for a rare treat this morning as Robert Plant - who will be joined by Jason Bonham - will give a special interview to the "Paul and Young Ron Morning Show" airing on Big 105.9 FM in Miami from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. EST.

Fans can listen to the interview live through the Internet at this link http://big1059.com/main.html

(click on the Listen Live 105.9 logo on the right).

they said thursday! last words from 25th pod cast. fyi update. so listen in thursday for plant interview.

Thanks! That's at 8:20 EST Thursday morning, so that would be 7:20 CST. I'll be at the computer with my coffee! :P

We all listening? lol moved to 8:33, they swear he will be there according to jason. got a kick out of how nervous they are about him beforehand when they speak to celebrities daily.

I just logged on and The interview just ended (playing "Black Dog" now).

Heard Robert speak about the 1975 show being rained out (after a few songs) and another show rescheduled from the past. They said he had a good memory. Jason left the interview a few minutes before.

Hope they podcast this one (archive it).

Any word on the release date for Robert's new cd or was the interview primarliy to talk about John Bonham?

Any new dates to be added? (any word of Atlanta?)

R B)

Thank you so much Steve for posting that link and giving us the heads up on this interview!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for his concert in Houston!!!!! I'm pumped now more than ever!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Great interview . . . . . . . . . I LOVE that guy!

I just logged on and The interview just ended (playing "Black Dog" now).

Heard Robert speak about the 1975 show being rained out (after a few songs) and another show rescheduled from the past. They said he had a good memory. Jason left the interview a few minutes before.

Hope they podcast this one (archive it).

Any word on the release date for Robert's new cd or was the interview primarliy to talk about John Bonham?

Any new dates to be added? (any word of Atlanta?)

R B)

Hi Reids - sorry you missed it.

Robert talked about his Band of Joy and his new CD (he called it an album) and what kind of music to expect at his upcoming concert. He didn't mention any new dates or when the CD would be released.

That was lovely to hear the Welsh birdies tweeting in the background as Robert was speaking. Jason's "interactive" tour to honor his father sounds interesting.

The only teeth-grinding bit was one of the DJ's kept interrupting Robert! Dude, STFU!

Hi Reids - sorry you missed it.

Robert talked about his Band of Joy and his new CD (he called it an album) and what kind of music to expect at his upcoming concert. He didn't mention any new dates or when the CD would be released.

Thanks, justawoman. :)

R B)

That was lovely to hear the Welsh birdies tweeting in the background as Robert was speaking. Jason's "interactive" tour to honor his father sounds interesting.

The only teeth-grinding bit was one of the DJ's kept interrupting Robert! Dude, STFU!

REALLY! That was so annoying - I don't want to hear you flap your gums, let the man speak, for God's sake.

Also loved the birds in the background, it was so appropriate. :wub:

That would be the June 3, 1977 Tampa Stadium concert (not '75 if that's what he said) (Jason Bonham was there).

By any chance was the other show he mentioned his June 30, 1985 solo gig at the Sportatorium in Hollywood, FL

when 16,000 fans were turned away after he refused to take the stage on account of the roof leaking? It was

rescheduled and performed the next night.

That would be the June 3, 1977 Tampa Stadium concert (not '75 if that's what he said) (Jason Bonham was there).

By any chance was the other show he mentioned his June 30, 1985 solo gig at the Sportatorium in Hollywood, FL

when 16,000 fans were turned away after he refused to take the stage on account of the roof leaking? It was

Yes, they talked about the Sportatorium show. Steve, they also asked him was it true that Jimmy Page used to live "down here". Robert said yes, but he didn't stay long because he got annoyed at the tour boats going past and the tour guys in a loud amplified voice announcing, "And there is the home of..."

Jimmy lived on LaGorce Island, a lovely old Miami Beach neighborhood. I thought he lived in Ft. Lauderdale briefly as well?

Yes. I knew it was '77 (as a friend went to that show, has pictures and all with the crowd upset after the rain came down after 3 songs or so). Robert said it was '75 on the interview (last part that I heard).

Hope he adds more concert dates and announces the cd info soon (with only about 9 weeks to the start of the tour, it'd be a good thing to have the cd to listen to beforehand, but like with Led Zeppelin, they toured before many of their albums were officially out as well).

R B)

Archived