Are you Forum Obsessed?

BIGDAN

Hi T Y'All

Just wondered how Obsessed people get with this Forum.

When i first joined my Wife was a Red Headed Brunette, i looked round at her today and thought my mother in law had moved in. :o

Regards, Danny

Hi T Y'All

Just wondered how Obsessed people get with this Forum.

When i first joined my Wife was a Red Headed Brunette, i looked round at her today and thought my mother in law had moved in. :o

Regards, Danny

:hysterical:

Good one Danny ! Yeah, I suppose many of us could say there's a lot of truth in that statement :mellow:

When i first joined my Wife was a Red Headed Brunette.

When I first joined my hair was red too (still is) :D

My old boss used to tell me that eating old fashioned do-nuts dipped in coffee will make you love your Mother-In-Law.

:lol:

Pretty obsessed, I'm afraid! I'm even guilty of logging on to the forums directly from the computer at my Uni... :shifty: but hell, that was during my 2 hour break so that doesn't even count! :P And if people can log in to twitter, facebook, etc from the Uni computers during their break, I don't see what the harm is in logging on to the forums during my break! ;)

Not really, no. I don't post here or even visit here anywhere near as often as I used to -- just don't have the time/inclination.

If you are going to make a statement make it a truthfull one! You are signed in every time I come on here for the last new months. Not a thing wrong with that. Why dont you just admit you are hooked like the rest of us? Cant can you? As for the Ledzepfvr, there is one cure, and I know it all too well.

Pretty obsessed, I'm afraid! I'm even guilty of logging on to the forums directly from the computer at my Uni... :shifty: but hell, that was during my 2 hour break so that doesn't even count! :P And if people can log in to twitter, facebook, etc from the Uni computers during their break, I don't see what the harm is in logging on to the forums during my break! ;)

Well, in that case, I'm guilty of logging in at work, on the work hours (I don't have a break, anyway). So, when I have 3 minutes to spare, or when I shift assignements and take a small break, I check this forum. I know that I'm obssessed because I just changed the office (becoming more near to the boss) but I didn't give up to this habit.

So, Silvermedalist, what is the cure (beside physical death / cutting off the net access)? One day the boss will see Led Zeppelin on the screen and it wouldn't be pretty.

When I first joined my hair was red too (still is) :D

My old boss used to tell me that eating old fashioned do-nuts dipped in coffee will make you love your Mother-In-Law.

Hi Redrum, or should i say "Ginger"? :lol:

You should never Love your Mother In-law really, you need balance in your life so as much as you Love your Wife you should Hate your Mother In-law, :o now if you Hate your Wife then your Mother In-law should watch herself when she is alone with you, Kushty? :lol:

Regards, Danny

Well, in that case, I'm guilty of logging in at work, on the work hours (I don't have a break, anyway). So, when I have 3 minutes to spare, or when I shift assignements and take a small break, I check this forum. I know that I'm obssessed because I just changed the office (becoming more near to the boss) but I didn't give up to this habit.

So, Silvermedalist, what is the cure (beside physical death / cutting off the net access)? One day the boss will see Led Zeppelin on the screen and it wouldn't be pretty.

I am sure many are logged on at work? What do you think Babs? ha. Just picking friend. Your boss isnt going to see this unless you grab him by the ears and want him to. Others , like me, are just plain degenerates that have nothing better to do but get a rise!:lol: Actually just by luck when I found this site, it was the time the big news of the O2 reunion came out. Had me hitting the reload button on my yahoo for a month praying for the "MAGIC EMAIL" AS THEY then called it. It never came:boohoo: Its a damn comspiracy! I was blackballed!:lol:

You kind of answered you own question...and here, I'll help show you the cure I'll bet he's talking about.

your_banned.jpg:lol:

Oh my dear lord what shall I do now? Oh, go find a good proxy, pick your favorite character from the Island of misfit toys and go on a rampage!!!! Ha. No, dont worry mods, I am going to play nice. Just joking

You kind of answered you own question...and here, I'll help show you the cure I'll bet he's talking about.

This is not a real cure - nobody is stopping you to read the forum as guest. :P

Or coming back in disguise.

Hey silvermedalist

Quit being mean to Electrophile. So what if she's always on here, I always see you here too! Maybe like me she doesn't have much of a life, or she's a house-mom at home all day most every day, with 5 screaming kids, trashing her trailer all day.

Usually its us girls who get hooked on these forums, but I think here at Zepp there is a 'Homo-erotic' element too.

Toni

Hey silvermedalist

Quit being mean to Electrophile. So what if she's always on here, I always see you here too! Maybe like me she doesn't have much of a life, or she's a house-mom at home all day most every day, with 5 screaming kids, trashing her trailer all day.

Usually its us girls who get hooked on these forums, but I think here at Zepp there is a 'Homo-erotic' element too.

Toni

She said she isnt here as often. Hell, I guess it was 24/7 before? Now its just 18/7. Give me a break. She is here every time I log in. Now that is fine. I dont care. Its fine. But be honest about it. Dont say you are not here that often when you are here evey waking moment. And nice job Toni, now you have bumped up the post which was your intent. Now she is sure to read and come after me with a butcher knife. Let me go grab a garbage can lid to protect myself!:hunter:

There's a very good reason why it seems I'm always here, even when I'm not.

I never log out. It keeps me from having to log in again, because frankly I'm lazy and don't feel like typing in my screen name and password every time I come here.

Gee, that was difficult.

So what if she's always on here, I always see you here too! Maybe like me she doesn't have much of a life, or she's a house-mom at home all day most every day, with 5 screaming kids, trashing her trailer all day.

I have a life. A very busy, time-consuming one since I'm running my household right now.

I also hate kids, so I'm not a mother. I don't live in a trailer either.

And I'm not here for any erotic reasons.

There's a very good reason why it seems I'm always here, even when I'm not.

I never log out. It keeps me from having to log in again, because frankly I'm lazy and don't feel like typing in my screen name and password every time I come here.

Gee, that was difficult.

OK. That makes sense. I stand corrected. I guess many do that . Stay logged in and are not really there. My apologies. But why do you hate kids?

She said she isnt here as often. Hell, I guess it was 24/7 before? Now its just 18/7. Give me a break. She is here every time I log in. Now that is fine. I dont care. Its fine. But be honest about it. Dont say you are not here that often when you are here evey waking moment. And nice job Toni, now you have bumped up the post which was your intent. Now she is sure to read and come after me with a butcher knife. Let me go grab a garbage can lid to protect myself!:hunter:

Hi Ho Silvermedalist,

Wait a mo, I'm very fond of reading about the American Civil War but i have no wish to see it start again on here, but you have a point and i agree with you about it.

As for you Toni,

Electrophile does have a life, a very full one i would imagine, she isn't a House Mom, she doesn't have 5 screaming kids and i don't think she lives in a trailer, she can post as often as she likes as far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier i say, if she thinks that she isn't Forum Obsessed then that's how she sees herself, others might disagree, that's their prerogative.

As for the 'Homo-erotic' element you point too, well i would have to disagree with you there, Men and Boys on this site seen to me to appreciate Led Zeppelin for just their Music, its Women and Girls who bring a "Sex-Love" Theme towards band members before the appreciation of the Music, that's fine, but its not what floats my boat so I'll keep my back to the wall and my butt cheeks firmly pressed together, just in case you understand. ;)

Regards, Danny

I hate kids because at one time in my life, I've worked retail. You can't work retail and come away with a healthy respect for children. They're loud, messy, annoying little shits that 99% of the time should be kept on a leash or even better, at home. If you can't find someone to babysit your brats, don't take them out in public. I never saw one well-behaved kid with their parents in all of the years I worked either in a store or at the mall or anything like that. I once asked my mother if either my sister or I were ever like that when her and our dad would take us out in public and she emphatically said no. Thank God.

Archived