College Football 2010

BUCK'EYE' DOC

Hello Everyone!

How did your teams do this weekend?

Ohio State beat Marshall bigtime on Thursday.

We are currently ranked number 2 in the country, behind Alabama. I have been getting alot of smack talk from my Alabama Optometrist friends. They are predicting that our two teams willl play for the national championship this year.

We are playing Miami (Florida) next. I will be at that game. Probably one of the biggest for this season.

The last time that we played them, I believe, was when we beat them for the National Championship.

Miami will be looking for revenge. Should be a good game.

Here is a video that someone made to hype the Buckeyes.

Number 8 (National Championship) is waiting for the Buckeyes. Will this be the year?

Hey there! Congrats to your Buckeyes!

I have two teams actually. I started out college at UT Austin and finished my degree at the University of Houston. Both the Longhorns and the Cougars won yesterday so I'm happy. :)

It should be a great season!

U.Va. beat Richmond last night...go 'Hoos!! :)

Virginia Tech plays Boise State tomorrow! :D

Congrats to U.Va.!

This is a tough match up. Your team vs. Manderlyh's team. Good luck to both! Maybe the game can end in a tie so neither of you will be upset. I will be cheering for both of you.

Congrats to U.Va.!

This is a tough match up. Your team vs. Manderlyh's team. Good luck to both! Maybe the game can end in a tie so neither of you will be upset. I will be cheering for both of you.

Thanks! :) LOL :) I know, I just hope it's a good game either way.

IT WAS A GREAT GAME!

I sent Virginia a few posts via FB during the game.

However, I'm super-happy that BSU won! 33-30! If wasn't a last-minute game, I don't know what it is!

BSU needed the win more than VT did.

Good game, Virginia, GOOD GAME!

It really was a nail-biter. I was doing it the whole 3rd and 4th quarter.

(...and to think: I have to be up at 5, and I don't see this happening soon!)

IT WAS A GREAT GAME!

I sent Virginia a few posts via FB during the game.

However, I'm super-happy that BSU won! 33-30! If wasn't a last-minute game, I don't know what it is!

BSU needed the win more than VT did.

Good game, Virginia, GOOD GAME!

It really was a nail-biter. I was doing it the whole 3rd and 4th quarter.

(...and to think: I have to be up at 5, and I don't see this happening soon!)

That was a GREAT game!! Boise State was kicking our butts spectacularly in the first quarter but then the Hokies pulled it together and it was close from then on. Congrats Mandy, that really was a good one!! :D

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Wait a minute. You are from Philly and an Alabama fan? Hmmm. Oh well, I have seen fans from here cheer for teams as far away as Nebraska and such. I am a home team guy. So to us in division 1 the home team is Syracuse. Always a power in basketball but have not been good in football in ages. Won their first game against a nobody team, but now must travel to Washington. Will probably get their butts handed to them something like 52-21/. ha. Hope not, but it would be a monumental upset if they won.

Wait a minute. You are from Philly and an Alabama fan? Hmmm. Oh well, I have seen fans from here cheer for teams as far away as Nebraska and such. I am a home team guy. So to us in division 1 the home team is Syracuse. Always a power in basketball but have not been good in football in ages. Won their first game against a nobody team, but now must travel to Washington. Will probably get their butts handed to them something like 52-21/. ha. Hope not, but it would be a monumental upset if they won.

I graduated from Bama. Bring on the Lions this Saturday. They are going to drown in a Crimson Tide!

crimson_tide1lion.jpg

It WAS a good game!

I have been writing on the board at school in Blue and Orange, much to some of my students' dismay. (Many of them are University of Idaho fans, Boise State is a no-go when you're a Vandal!)

Orange and Blue are U.Va. colors too ;) (I have 2 teams, lol)

I graduated from Bama. Bring on the Lions this Saturday. They are going to drown in a Crimson Tide!

crimson_tide1lion.jpg

That should be a good one. I am going to go see what the spread is. Wow. Bama is a 12 point favorite. They must be good this year. They must be ranked high? Ill check. I cant believe Syracuse is only getting 13 at Wash. ha. That isnt bad actually Damn Wolfman, you guys are number one!!!!!!! Did not realize that. Wow

That should be a good one. I am going to go see what the spread is. Wow. Bama is a 12 point favorite. They must be good this year. They must be ranked high? Ill check. I cant believe Syracuse is only getting 13 at Wash. ha. That isnt bad actually Damn Wolfman, you guys are number one!!!!!!! Did not realize that. Wow

Well we are the defending National Champions!

My Hokies (VT) lost to *JMU* yesterday <_< JMU is a great school, but not nationally known for football. I have a lot of JMU alumni friends and they are really enjoying this, lol. Tech is now 0-2. :(

And U.Va. lost to USC last night in CA. So my teams are 0 for 2 this weekend.

That's a bummer, Virginia. It stinks when your teams lose. Believe me, it's not easy being a sports fan (pro anyway) in Houston, Texas. ;)

Both of my teams (UT and UH) won pretty handily this weekend. Yea!

That's great that your teams won :) At least U.Va. gave a good showing and only lost by 3, so the fans seem pretty ok with that.

VT, otoh...lol. I guess they were tired after being beat by Boise State on Monday :lol:

Congrats to Bama Wolfman. I dont ever remember Boise ST being in top 10 in my lifetime. And Oregon looks like they could be a monster? Could be in the mix. Syracuse lost by a respctable 41-20. lol. Actually, it is respectable given they are playing a big team out west. Now hey come back to play Maine. I didnt know Main had a team? ha. I have to go check the point spread. SU must be favored. EBK! Who in the blazes are the Terps? Maryland? Im only guessing because you are an Orioles fan like me.

Congrats to Bama Wolfman. I dont ever remember Boise ST being in top 10 in my lifetime. And Oregon looks like they could be a monster? Could be in the mix. Syracuse lost by a respctable 41-20. lol. Actually, it is respectable given they are playing a big team out west. Now hey come back to play Maine. I didnt know Main had a team? ha. I have to go check the point spread. SU must be favored. EBK! Who in the blazes are the Terps? Maryland? Im only guessing because you are an Orioles fan like me.

They are indeed the mighty, mighty Terrapins of the University of Maryland! Fear the Turtle!! :thumbsup:

I believe they played Morgan State and won 62-3. Which means Morgan State should not be fielding a football team... I'll take any win we can get though!

They are indeed the mighty, mighty Terrapins of the University of Maryland! Fear the Turtle!! :thumbsup:

I believe they played Morgan State and won 62-3. Which means Morgan State should not be fielding a football team... I'll take any win we can get though!

Ill see if they are ranked? Must be top 25? I know who they are. Red uniforms I believe.

Archived