College Football 2010

BUCK'EYE' DOC

I attended last week's Ohio State vs. Miami game. Got rained on a bit, but is was a great game, if you were a Buckeye fan! We really beat their butts!

I am going to tomorrow's (Sat) game of Ohio State vs. Ohio University for the battle of Ohio. You never know what may happen, but it is predicted to be a blowout.

Good luck to everyone's teams tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...

Boise State is still undefeated as of the moment.

I was rooting for Stanford to win because if they beat the Ducks, my team would jump up in the rankings. It wasn't to be--the Ducks won. :(

62327_476609031010_644646010_7109446_6541565_n.jpg

GO BIG BLUE! (Virginia: this was taken last week, but it was at the wonderful brewery venue that I usually go to watch all of the non-broadcast games.)

Boise State is still undefeated as of the moment.

GO BIG BLUE! (Virginia: this was taken last week, but it was at the wonderful brewery venue that I usually go to watch all of the non-broadcast games.)

Congrats to your team; that's great! :) That was fun when our teams played on Labor Day!

The Hokies did pull it off last night at the end ... whew!! I think the final was 40-31. So they have won the last 3 (3-2 overall, I think).

Congrats to South Carolina on their victory over Alabama.

I am sorry for Alabama's loss, Jabe.:(

Spartanland ! :D There's nothing finer than seeing all those sad faces at the little house. That's 3 straight. They'll be partying in East Lansing tonite ! I can smell the bonfires from here.

Congrats to Michigan State! Too bad that they don't play Ohio State this year.

Go Buckeyes!

Will Ohio State be the new Number One?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, being number one lasted a week, LOL.

The Buckeyes lost to an awesome Wisconsin team on Saturday. The Badgers played with dedication, determination, and focus. They were outstanding in that game. Congrats to them!

I believe that Mandy's Boise State should be number one now, but Oregon (whom we beat at last year's Rose Bowl) is the new number one. Once again, the Boise State players are not getting the respect that they deserve.

Ohio State still has a tough schedule remaining: Purdue and Michigan. If they play like they did on Saturday, or if they continue to allow kick-off returns for touchdowns like they have done all season, then they will be lucky to go to the toilet bowl this year, LOL. I still have hopes for the Rose Bowl, but if Michigan State continues to win, they will be the team to go to Pasadena this year.

Red White Black and Gold. Don't forget Maryland has four colors in the flag.

maryland_flag1.jpg

:D

I haven't forgotten! But the football team rarely wears the gold. The basketball team has taken to wearing it more often lately. Back in the stone age, when I was there, the prominent colors were the black and gold. I don't even think I knew the teams wore any red until years after I graduated...

Archived