NEW PAGE ALBUM?

I would say let's get on with life. If he decides to put something out then great. If not then that's how it goes. Unless if he is still waiting for Robert, which I hope not.

At this point, I seriously doubt he's waiting for Robert. Hopefully, he'll give us something soon, but who knows.

maybe Page is waiting until just BEFORE x-mas to release something.

ya, that's it, i hope.

Probably, wishful thinking on your part, since we have yet to hear from Jimmy on any solo project he is working on. Haven't heard about anything regarding material he is recording, musicians on the project or possible release dates of such. Could happen, but you'd certainly hear about these things at least a few months in advance. Perhaps next year?

maybe Page is waiting until just BEFORE x-mas to release something.

ya, that's it, i hope.

I'm not holding my breath for anything, ever, from Jimmy. He always talks about wanting to record and play, and years seem to go by where he does neither. After Page & Plant, then the Black Crowes, he said something to the effect of "I just want to play and play for as long as I can", and how he was inspired coming off the Crowes thing. Well, that was 10 years ago...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sitting here with my arms crossed saying "WHERE IS JIMMY'S NEW MATERIAL?!" The guy doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to, he's earned that right. It'd be nice to see him play now and again, just because it'd be awesome for him to make the most of the time he has. I mean, in a blink, the guy will be 70 (sounds crazy, doesn't it?!).

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure it will be out around the same time as the next Guns N' Roses album. :lol:

In all seriousness I think the answer is basically if/when Jimmy wants it out. I'm not waiting around for it and if it ever does surface it will be a nice surprise. However the fact he has an official website coming is a good sign.

Archived