What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

Gave the nth go at Odensee and now listening to 19th September 1970

The Danish show has the setlist, Plant's voice and all but I don't know if it is the recording or the show but it does not feel the same way explosive from the go as this one (and it gets galactic in the end). This is the one that gets listened and the Odensee one a visit every once in a while...

I'd observe there was a different energy at American shows vs Europe. Particularly MSG. And that was at the end of a busy tour. May 71 was a relatively quiet touring time before the band returned to America in the summer. The audience fueled the passion the band brought to their performance. Not to say the energy was absent but European audiences were a bit more reserved.

I just love this topic.  It’s so cool to see what others like and to listen to things in a new light.  For example, I had never been a big fan of ‘77 NQs.  But now seeing the respect shown them in recent posts, I revisited them and now I can’t get enough of them!