I think I just witnessed something bigger than God

Just arrived home back and all I can say is "That's easily the best group I've ever seen".

They were so tight and Jason is the ultimate replacement for his father. I only wish I'd seen them in the 70s to compare what I just seen. I really hope they tour for the fans of this board which I have been reading messages from for the last couple of weeks in anticipation for this gig.

I'm still in shock at what I saw. Everyone here were saying how good this band is live, everyone on music boards say how good this band is live and tonight I finally realised how absolutely mind blowing this band are when on form.

They showed todays up and coming rock stars as well as the ones from the last 20+ years how to perform. It's as if Godzilla walked into the O2 and instead of smashing everything up and destroying us all, he decided to give us party hats and gave us a party.

God I must calm down and go to bed because all I have is the words "Thank the lord for what I just witnessed" running through my mind.

PLEASE TOUR! GIVE THE PEOPLE WHO NEVER HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEE THEM A CHANCE.

Best live band ever by a fricking landslide. B)

Just arrived home back and all I can say is "That's easily the best group I've ever seen".

They were so tight and Jason is the ultimate replacement for his father. I only wish I'd seen them in the 70s to compare what I just seen. I really hope they tour for the fans of this board which I have been reading messages from for the last couple of weeks in anticipation for this gig.

I'm still in shock at what I saw. Everyone here were saying how good this band is live, everyone on music boards say how good this band is live and tonight I finally realised how absolutely mind blowing this band are when on form.

They showed todays up and coming rock stars as well as the ones from the last 20+ years how to perform. It's as if Godzilla walked into the O2 and instead of smashing everything up and destroying us all, he decided to give us party hats and gave us a party.

God I must calm down and go to bed because all I have is the words "Thank the lord for what I just witnessed" running through my mind.

PLEASE TOUR! GIVE THE PEOPLE WHO NEVER HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEE THEM A CHANCE.

Best live band ever by a fricking landslide. B)

That's why many of us keep saying that being there makes a real difference. I see you understand.

all i can say is W O W that place must have been electrifying!!!!!! magical!!!

thanks for sharing your experience. I'm sooooooooooo glad it was a success. the snippets i've seen so far blew me away.

Same here, they had really prepared for this one and it shows. It's awesome it came off well and Jason played awesomely!

I saw Jimmy and Robert 1995 and 1998, it was wonderfull a dream come true, but after see those reunion clips makes me wish to see this new Led Zeppelin, they played like gods, and I knew that.

So we are waiting for "Tour Dates" remember Jonesy?

!Led Zeppelin Is Flying High, again!

Thank you for this nice forum.

Nicky Scarola, From Caracas, Venezuela.

I want to post my picture with Jimmy but I don't know how to do it.

just in hypothetical terms...if there were to be a tour,,,,i wonder if there would be much chance of getting a ticket anyway i'd imagine they would all sell out in about 10 mins for every gig and bring the ticketmaster system down along the way! they'd have to stagger the sales! or something and limit brokers to a certain number.

just daydreaming of course..........oh how nice it would be to take a month off and go to each show we could get a ticket to...nice road trip!

but still in today's glory I'm enjoying watching the clips and stuff...they have lost none of their magic (and may have added some extra magic)!

Edited by madison