tattoo lyrics please.

poortom

I was wanting to get some really meaningful thought provoking Led Zeppelin lyrics tattooed on my back or arm, could you please sudgest any which i could get, i was thinking of " Did you ever really need somebody really need them bad did you ever really want somebody the best love you ever had"

Of course it matters what you want in the end but I always liked either:

"It is the summer of my smiles - flee from me Keepers of the Gloom.Speak to me only with your eyes. It is to you I give this tune."

or

"Lots of people talk and few of them know, soul of a woman was created below."

One of my favorite lyrics are from the song, "Houses of the Holy":

"Let the Music Be Your Master, Will You Heed the Master's Call?"

(and) from "In the Light":

And if You feel that You can't go on and Your Will's sinking low, just Believe and You can't go wrong, In the Light You will find the road, You will find the Road..." I realize the "In the Light" lyrics may be to long for a tattoo but Awesome lyrics nonetheless.

One of my favorite lyrics are from the song, "Houses of the Holy":

"Let the Music Be Your Master, Will You Heed the Master's Call?"

(and) from "In the Light":

And if You feel that You can't go on and Your Will's sinking low, just Believe and You can't go wrong, In the Light You will find the road, You will find the Road..." I realize the "In the Light" lyrics may be to long for a tattoo but Awesome lyrics nonetheless.

I used theose lyrics from "In The Light", for my high school yearbook quote.

I'd say forget having lyrics tattooed. May look kind of silly or ridiculous. Images work best. For Zep or anything else, pick something unique. In other words, don't use one of their album covers, four symbols or Swan Song image. Use your mind and be creative.

Archived