Check out my double neck Jimmy Page guitar!

Athel

This is my red epiphone double neck. Very similar to the model Page uses on the song remains the same. I'm playing on-stage with my band Athel from Chicago. We are very rock and roll so check us out on youtube!

post-17129-0-85903500-1303714548_thumb.jpost-17129-0-85903500-1303714548_thumb.j

This is my red epiphone double neck. Very similar to the model Page uses on the song remains the same. I'm playing on-stage with my band Athel from Chicago. We are very rock and roll so check us out on youtube!

post-17129-0-85903500-1303714548_thumb.jpost-17129-0-85903500-1303714548_thumb.j

Mines better :D. and actually, its doesn't look like Jimmy's. lol sorry to burst your bubble. The pick ups on the 6 string are uncovered and the tail piece is farther down.

Mines better :D. and actually, its doesn't look like Jimmy's. lol sorry to burst your bubble. The pick ups on the 6 string are uncovered and the tail piece is farther down.

Aw give the guy a break, to the person who doesn't know a heap about Jimmy's equipment it does indeed look like Jimmy's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Epiphone version of the Gibson EDS-1275 is called the G-1275 in case you were wondering.

Off the top of my head I do know that during live shows Jimmy used his EDS-1275 for Achilles Last Stand, The Song Remains The Same, Stairway To Heaven, Tangerine, and The Rain Song although there are probably a few others that I'm forgetting. Steve A Jones, Reggie, or Tom Kid would probably know the entire list of songs that Jimmy played live using his EDS-1275. As for studio recordings, my understanding is that he only used it on one or two songs on In Through The Out Door, but I could be wrong about that.

The Epiphone version of the Gibson EDS-1275 is called the G-1275 in case you were wondering.

Off the top of my head I do know that during live shows Jimmy used his EDS-1275 for Achilles Last Stand, The Song Remains The Same, Stairway To Heaven, Tangerine, and The Rain Song although there are probably a few others that I'm forgetting. Steve A Jones, Reggie, or Tom Kid would probably know the entire list of songs that Jimmy played live using his EDS-1275. As for studio recordings, my understanding is that he only used it on one or two songs on In Through The Out Door, but I could be wrong about that.

He didn't use the EDS-1275 on Achilles Last Stand, he used the les paul. I think you've covered all of them apart from when he played Sick Again in '77 or Celebration Day in '79, and that was only because the band opened with TSRTS, same deal with The Rain Song.

As far as I can remember he used it on Carouselambra. That was the only time it was used in the studio.

He didn't use the EDS-1275 on Achilles Last Stand, he used the les paul. I think you've covered all of them apart from when he played Sick Again in '77 or Celebration Day in '79, and that was only because the band opened with TSRTS, same deal with The Rain Song.

As far as I can remember he used it on Carouselambra. That was the only time it was used in the studio.

Thanks for the info Tom Kid! :thanku:

• 2 weeks later...

The Epi is a cool rig :) I've had a lash on one or two and unless you have a gazillion bucks to blow on an original

or even a replica, (page gibson re-issue). it's a good move!

Well done and thanks for posting your double headed axe!

(will listen to your band shortly:)

CheerZ cob!

Whoah! Athel you guys rock! Supertight and ANGRY! Love it!

You just can't beat natural musical ability.

Keep onto those solos and mate, one day real soon you'll look at what your

fingers are doing and go :o man! thats me doin that!

(as good as anyone currently blazin/mainstream)

I'm talking about immortality of course. (is a Zep forum)

*winx

Great stuff!

Archived