Weiner

redrum

I can't believe anyone actually cares. I mean, he tweeted a picture of his junk and sent to a grown adult female. Frankly, he should have owned up to it from the start if only because the guy in that picture was hung, and if I was a guy I'd want everyone to think I was packing. Isn't that a guy's biggest fear or something, that there's some other dude out there with a bigger dick than he's got?

He should have said "Yes, that's my dick and I sent it to someone. Isn't it nice? Jealous?."

He seems genuinely embarrassed. It's hard to listen to anyone go through an experience like this one.

Maybe he should, but he won't resign if his vote is crucial to the Democrats.

"Wiener Comes Clean"

lulz again

I can't believe anyone actually cares. I mean, he tweeted a picture of his junk and sent to a grown adult female. Frankly, he should have owned up to it from the start if only because the guy in that picture was hung, and if I was a guy I'd want everyone to think I was packing. Isn't that a guy's biggest fear or something, that there's some other dude out there with a bigger dick than he's got?

He should have said "Yes, that's my dick and I sent it to someone. Isn't it nice? Jealous?."

Gee, I never doubted for a minute that out of a billion men out there some of them have a bigger dick than I do. Geez Liz. Wow. As long as you can get it hard and it goes in thats all that really matters There might even be one or two that have a bigger brain. But thats all. Ha.:bait:

Actually Electro, we KNOW there's bigger junk out there than our own.

We're more worried that EVERYONE has a bigger johnson than we do.

We just want to make sure we aren't counted among the lower end of the totem pole, if you know what I mean. lulz.

/cheesy and painfully obvious double-entendre'

He seems to be batting 1000! Would most females get into what this man was doing? Or, would most say THAT IS GROSS, YOU SICKO, SCREW YOU, ETC ETC..

Did he have to show his HAPPY thingy to many more than a half dozen young ladies before it broke, the story that is?

How many women did this pervert Wiener actually 'approach' before finding six that were into that kind of thing?

Seems like he must have been a pro at what he was doing or there will be MANY MANY MANY MORE women (that aren't into the visual side of things) that will be speaking up shortly...

Wiener must have been spending a lot of time keeping 'up' with the women that declined his main event before he was able to find six WILLING Wiener participants, to agree to say "Oh yes Tony, I'd love to see it!"

Sooooooo . . . . . . . . . this is what a dickhead looks like! :lol:

Yes, it must be. But he had to have changed his name from Oscar to Weiner some time back...

Gee, I never doubted for a minute that out of a billion men out there some of them have a bigger dick than I do.

dude.....you're like 3 fuckin feet tall

don't believe what yer daughter tells you.......i'm sure it just looks big on ya

choadster

I've been hearing from some news sources that Weiner is a babe magnet.

Ladies of the LZ forum, is this hype damage control, or is there potential stud magnetism involved here?

I've been hearing from some news sources that Weiner is a babe magnet.

Ladies of the LZ forum, is this hype damage control, or is there potential stud magnetism involved here?

:blink: Stud magnetism???????? Babe magnet????????????

The man is a pathetic loser. He's absolutely gross. And that schnoz, if you painted stripes on it, he could be on a box of fruit loops!

He should resign. What kind of grown man acts like a teenager sending photos of his private parts? I could care less what he does with these women behind his wife's back--- not my business.

But this type of sophomoric behavior really exposes this man as being unfit to serve in office. How dumb can you be?

I'm not really the dumb type, fyo. Maybe he needs to get out of politics for awhile, but that does not mean that he will. He is the type of person who thinks independently.

mnbc.msn.com/id/43302935

By Lori Preuitt, NBCBayArea.com, updated 6/7/2011

San Francisco Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi called for an ethics committee investigation of New York Congressman Anthony Weiner.

On Monday, after days of denials, Weiner confessed that he tweeted a bulging-underpants photo of himself to a young woman in Seattle. "The picture was of me, I sent it," Weiner said.

Pelosi made the call for an ethics investigation in her role as the House Democratic Leader.

She issued the following statement:

"I am calling for an Ethics Committee investigation to determine whether any official resources were used or any other violation of House rules occurred," Pelosi said.

There are reports that Weiner called Pelosi in the moments ahead of a news conference where he announced he had sent lewd pictures over Websites like Facebook and Twitter. CNN reported that Pelosi gave him simple advice during that conversation: Tell the truth. Within two hours of the admission Pelosi called for an investigation to see if any rule or government resources were used in the picture sending.

"I am deeply disappointed and saddened about this situation; for Anthony's wife, Huma, his family, his staff and his constituents," Pelosi said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The confession came with an apology, but he refused to resign. "I am not resigning," Weiner said Monday.

rollcall.com/issues/56_135/Democrats-Want-Weiner-to-Go

By Anna Palmer and John Stanton

Roll Call Staff

June 8, 2011, Midnight

While House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi stopped short of calling for Rep. Anthony Weiner to resign, her demand for an ethics investigation into his online affairs clearly signaled that her Caucus thinks it's time for him to go.

Democrats said Pelosi's unprecedented decision to swiftly call for an ethics investigation — and her harsh words for the New York Democrat — has sent a not-so-subtle sign that leadership does not want to see a protracted scandal at a time when Democrats are battling for control of the House.

"From a leadership standpoint, they've got to show they forced his hand," one Democratic consultant said. "It's so blatant. They don't want to see something drawn out, and it's not going to be the majority's position to resolve this quickly."

Although Pelosi's office declined to comment on the matter, Democrats close to the Minority Leader said that when it became clear Weiner had lied not only to his family and the media but also to the entire Democratic Caucus, Pelosi was not going to let him off the hook.

"She wasn't going to give him a break. There's just no question about that," a Democratic source close to Pelosi said.

"We've lost some time" in the party's efforts to hammer Republicans over Medicare, the source added.

Pelosi's handling of Weiner's scandal — which centers on a series of online affairs and lewd pictures of himself that he sent to women via Twitter, Facebook and text message — is strikingly different from how she has handled previous instances of Democrats having ethical woes. Weiner admitted Monday that he had inappropriate online relationships with at least six women over three years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's an independent operator," a senior Democratic aide said, noting that Weiner has never fallen into either Pelosi's or Hoyer's spheres of influence."He kind of does his own thing," one Democratic strategist agreed. "I think it is one of the reasons why he is in this predicament. He doesn't listen to many of his colleagues, and he doesn't listen to staff."

Archived