I watched TSRTS in 3-D last night.

Wolfman

My friend bought a Samsung 7000 3-D LED TV where you can watch any movie in 3-D even it wasn't filmed that way. Too freaking cool to see. The depth of the crowd, the band, the hermit waving the bow in multiple colors, etc. all in 3-D. Makes me want to buy this thing just for this alone. Also, the TV is 240 htz so the movie looks even more alive if possible. TSRTS in 3-D is amazing!

P.S. Plus I was using the old crappy version that came in a cardboard case. A HD version would look even better.

My friend bought a Samsung 7000 3-D LED TV where you can watch any movie in 3-D even it wasn't filmed that way. Too freaking cool to see. The depth of the crowd, the band, the hermit waving the bow in multiple colors, etc. all in 3-D. Makes me want to buy this thing just for this alone. Also, the TV is 240 htz so the movie looks even more alive if possible. TSRTS in 3-D is amazing!

P.S. Plus I was using the old crappy version that came in a cardboard case. A HD version would look even better.

Very Cool, Wolfman. :)

It's a great TV. Best Buy has them on demo in their Magnolia Room (a/v areas)

R B)

Thant sounds like a very cool viewing experience, Wolfman.

Of course, very naughty images come to mind of what it would be like having Robert's crotch coming at you ...or watching Jimmy shake his rear end toward the end of Dazed and Confused in 3D. hysterical.gif

Sorry. bagoverhead.gif

Archived