hello i'm jessica

redhairedqueen22

Well, hello there!

Your name is Jessica...you have red hair...you wouldn't happen to be THE Jessica Rabbit, would you? ;)

Welcome to the forum newcomer!

thanks for the warm welcome and yes my hair is red. i wish it was my natural haircolor :lol: my natural haircolor is brown. i've been a redhead since i was 16

Welcome to the board Jessica, hope you will have a lotta fun here.....plenty of interesting things and amazing people to discover here.

As far a Kiss goes I do agree with you that Destroyer is their best album, and Ace's album was indeed the best solo effort (followed by the one made by Paul)

Here's some funny Frehley moments for you (the plumber comment is beyond hilarious)

Welcome to the board Jessica, hope you will have a lotta fun here.....plenty of interesting things and amazing people to discover here.

As far a Kiss goes I do agree with you that Destroyer is their best album, and Ace's album was indeed the best solo effort (followed by the one made by Paul)

Here's some funny Frehley moments for you (the plumber comment is beyond hilarious)

Love that video, especially the 'space bear'. Welcome to the forum Jessica, I've been on it in it's two previous incarnations so it can't be that bad. ;)

Archived