Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
rchan202

For Sale Jimmy Page Signature EDS 1275

I will give you $5 for it.

I'll pay $6!

Seriously, awesome guitar. I wish could spend 7 grand on a new toy.

7000 is too much, especially now that they're reissuing a lot of double beck including the white one of Hotel California.

IMO the guitar might be worth 3000.

I know a guy at a high end guitar shop that has one of these that was signed by Jimmy and he has it listed at $37,000.00

I personally think $7000 is decent. I honestly don't care that Gibson released Don Felder's white double neck. I've never cared for the white double neck; whether is's Alex Lifeson's(not really a Rush fan) or Don's. I've always loved the red.

I've also seen the number #2 Jimmy Page signed double neck on eBay for like 50k. Crazy!

List in Dubai --- You never know ...... :)

He must have sold it. The pictures were there at first and it is a beaut. I do like the horse in the page not found though. :D

I hope there's a major difference in the signature model than the one I bought in '05. After literally dreaming of owning one my whole life, I sent it back the next day! It was just so...blah--ackward, fat neck, no magic feel like I expected. Still can't believe I actually lived to own one!

Edited by kmilesmero