2012 NFL Thread

Walter

OMG!!!!! Did you see that pick by the Bills? The Bills are winning at Arizona and Mario Williams has risen!!!!!!!

The Birdman got it!!!!!! :bravo:

To be fair, Williams getting pressure and sacks on this offensive line is similar to vanek getting hat tricks against Tampa Bay goaltending.

^^ You're in a 4 way tie for first. Get it straight. :P And if Miami had a good field goal kicker we would be in first, but I digress.

I'd like to say that it is probably more accurate, in this case, to say that we are in a four way tie for last place.

^^ You're in a 4 way tie for first. Get it straight. :P And if Miami had a good field goal kicker we would be in first, but I digress.

We dance very soon!!

Next week we do the Tennesee Waltz

My dream Super Bowl, Bills vs either Lions or Vikings. Bills and Vikes are both 0-4. Both should be at least 1-3.

Edited by LedZeppfan77

^^ I think I'm actually going to pick your Bills to win that game against Tennesee. Hope they don't let me down.

They wont. The place will be rockin and Spiller is the best draft pick in the last 15 yrs. Fitzpatrick is not Johnny Unitas. I realize that. But the defense woke up today like a sleeping giant. No way were these Billls as bad as they played before. I said to a friend, if they can survive the first 6 weeks of the schedule and gel, look out. Well, if Fitz doesnt stink up the joint every week, we can make up for lost time. I gaurantee you the rematch with New England will be very different. First we have some fish to fry.

^^^ Arizona's o-line is so weak the RAMS ran rough shot all over Kolb so don't have delusions of grandeur about your B(J)ills just yet...plus about your should be 1-3 comment - take a "should be" in one hand and a pile of shit in the other and what do you have???

A Super Bowl-less organization!

Edited by Walter

^^^ Arizona's o-line is so weak the RAMS ran rough shot all over Kolb so don't have delusions of grandeur about your B(J)ills just yet...plus about your should be 1-3 comment - take a "should be" in one hand and a pile of shit in the other and what do you have???

A Super Bowl-less organization!

The only team to ever go to 4 straight. Many teams have never made it to one. Not bad for a small market team with an owner that doesnt give a hoot

Man, these Packer defenders are dropping like flies. Good thing Aaron Rodgers and that offense is putting it on the Texans which leaves me with a bit of a dilemma. Who do I pick next week between Baltimore and Houston?

One would think the law of averages lay with Houston to bounce back and for Baltimore to finally take one on the chin after narrowly escaping in their latest outings.

ESPN is reporting that Ray Lewis is done for the season with a torn triceps. Tough blow for the Ravens and their Super Bowl chances.

They lost Lewis and another star. Two main guys. Anyone hear the trash talkin by that Seatle corner? Called New England the Brady Bunch and not a good team because they are 3-3. Loved it