2012 NFL Thread

Walter

That fucker Wambstedt should be hung in the public square. I cant believe they have not fired the lame ass. He sits up there with those headphones on and I think he is listening to Dazed and Confused. Put a fucking dime package out there you fucking moron.

Wait a minute. I'm having trouble getting your point here, you're beating around the bush. Just come out and say it!

But you're right, almost every game the Bills have been in with a chance, the defense gives it away....

I predict you'll have some reason to be happy in the offseason, LZF77. There will be coaching changes on your end.

Wait a minute. I'm having trouble getting your point here, you're beating around the bush. Just come out and say it!

But you're right, almost every game the Bills have been in with a chance, the defense gives it away....

I predict you'll have some reason to be happy in the offseason, LZF77. There will be coaching changes on your end.

They should fire Wambnuts first and see if they can get the defense going. If not, and it all goes South, fire Gailey and get rid of Fitz. I really am interested in where Matt Leinert is? I would like to give him a shot. It seems like other teams gave up on him a bit early. I still think he is a good QB. But right now the defense must be the concern. Fire the defensive coordinator. I am really surprised they have not yet done it.

Those people who don't like the name of the team have suggested we can keep it if we change the symbol to a potato. Who doesn't love redskin potatoes? :D

ebk, I was curious as well. Thanks for the explanation.

Let me invite you to participate in the coming week of NFL predictions. It's never to late to join, and speaking for myself... I dig women who dig football.

ebk, I was curious as well. Thanks for the explanation.

Let me invite you to participate in the coming week of NFL predictions. It's never to late to join, and speaking for myself... I dig women who dig football.

Thanks for the invite! I will consider it :)

ebk, come over to the dark side (the predictions thread).

HOW has Norv Turner kept his job? Unreal.

I have asked this question many times over the last three seasons and how they could have fired Marty so fast after going 14-2, I believe the best record in the franchise history.

Just now going over the scores of yesterday's games, as I missed most of the NFL action...action being debatable in the case of the San Di-Lame-O vs. Cleveland. Six frigging points! :o

Raiders beat the sad-sack Chiefs...and I slept through most of it.

The NFL needs to stop with this pointless London game. The Brits don't care. Only ex-pat Americans and US military personnel stationed overseas care. The games are always blowouts and/or aesthetic disasters, so it fails as a way to 'promote' the game to a foreign audience.

I'll have to wait until after work before I can discuss the other games with any sort of coherence.

The NFL needs to stop with this pointless London game. The Brits don't care. Only ex-pat Americans and US military personnel stationed overseas care. The games are always blowouts and/or aesthetic disasters, so it fails as a way to 'promote' the game to a foreign audience.

Well, you're in luck! Because now there's gonna be 2 London Games http://www.nfluk.com/tickets-events/nfl-wembley

Well, you're in luck! Because now there's gonna be 2 London Games http://www.nfluk.com/tickets-events/nfl-wembley

Oh joy. :rolleyes: That means 4 teams get to have their home/road schedule screwed up, along with the travel headaches.

I really am interested in where Matt Leinert is? I would like to give him a shot. It seems like other teams gave up on him a bit early. I still think he is a good QB. But right now the defense must be the concern. Fire the defensive coordinator. I am really surprised they have not yet done it.

Rick, Matt Leinert is currently Carson Palmer's backup on the Oakland Raiders. I also think he may have something to offer somebody. He really wasn't given a fair shot since coming back from his injury.

Because of Sandy, the trading deadline has been moved from Tuesday to Thursday.

Oh joy. :rolleyes: That means 4 teams get to have their home/road schedule screwed up, along with the travel headaches.

Rick, Matt Leinert is currently Carson Palmer's backup on the Oakland Raiders. I also think he may have something to offer somebody. He really wasn't given a fair shot since coming back from his injury.

Because of Sandy, the trading deadline has been moved from Tuesday to Thursday.

Watching a Raider preseason game this year, Gruden said the Texans coaching staff was actually excited about Leinart's development last year and obviously disappointed when he was injured so quickly. I have a feeling he may be one of those late bloomers...

Alright, we're only about 15 minutes away from the start of the Kansas City/San Diego game. Is anyone as excited as I am? :rolleyes: If the Chargers don't win this game, all I can say is Norv Turner's pink slip better be waiting for him in the lockerroom after the game.

SD can't play as bad as they did against the Browns

...But if they do, Turner's gone. And I'd like to see the 'list' of candidates to replace him

Archived