2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Minnesota's loss last night leaves Green Bay in a pretty good position to climb back into this NFC North division race, provided they step all over the Jaguars which I expect them to do. And if the Bears somehow get upset by Carolina, then the Packers are looking really good. I don't have a clue how Sunday is going to go, hope it's a good one.

Minnesota's loss last night leaves Green Bay in a pretty good position to climb back into this NFC North division race, provided they step all over the Jaguars which I expect them to do. And if the Bears somehow get upset by Carolina, then the Packers are looking really good. I don't have a clue how Sunday is going to go, hope it's a good one.

Its surprising to me Detroit has not played better. They did steal one in Philly but this week is a must win for them in my book to get them on track. They have the best reciever in football and do not use him often enough. Green Bay should beat Jacksonville. Ill bet this is at tops the second time at most the Jags have ever played at Green Bay. A very rare visit. They may be worse than us? If thats possible. That fourth and eleven for the game still haunts me. That fucker Wambstedt should be hung in the public square. I cant believe they have not fired the lame ass. He sits up there with those headphones on and I think he is listening to Dazed and Confused. Put a fucking dime package out there you fucking moron.

Trading deadline is next Tuesday.

I hear a lot of talk of Tebow on the trading block. WTF?

Oakland at Kansas City Sunday. Oh joy...the game of the weak.

Another week with only 2 afternoon games...Dallas at Giants is the better of the two.

Oakland at Kansas City Sunday. Oh joy...the game of the weak.

Another week with only 2 afternoon games...Dallas at Giants is the better of the two.

Alot of people here are calling for Fitzpatrick's head. I say they are being stupid. We cant fix the QB problem this year. We can fix the defensive laziness and scheme's or lack there of if we fire that fucking retarded Wambnuts. That is the first order of business. I think sometimes human feelings and close relationships delay what should be done. Ralph Wilson does not have that much time left on this Earth and although he isnt my favorite guy in the world, the man deserved better. He kept a team in a small market and got us to four straight Super Bowls. Although Levy may deserve the credit for getting us their and the blame for us not winning one. I do not know if we can still use the buyout clause on Fitzpatrick? It may be too late? not sure. Who the fuck would want him? Next years draft i hear has no QB's worthy of starting in the NFL> So perhaps some team would consider him over what they have? Gailey is hard headed and will not give Jackson a shot unless Fitz is injured. Highly unlikely because the one thing he is is tough. K Williams has lit a fire and come right out and accused some of being lazy and taking plays off on defense. They were good vs Arizona. Or was Arizona just bad? Where is Matt Leinert these days? i wish we could pursue him and give him a shot?

Given how little the Jets are using him, I wouldn't be surprised if Tebow requests a trade. I think he had one snap last week against NE.

Supposedly Jacksonville is interested, and might have him play running back instead of QB.

^^ 1934 throwback jerseys. Damn ugly uniforms and apparently they will wear them again when they play the Ravens on Nov. 18.

I think I need to wear dark glasses... they are AWFUL.

I sincerely hope there is enough backlash that they ditch the idea of wearing them again. Blech.

May I also add that I'd say they're throwups, not throwbacks...

^^ Heh, heh. Why do you refer to the Redskins as the "taters" if you don't mind my asking?

Those people who don't like the name of the team have suggested we can keep it if we change the symbol to a potato. Who doesn't love redskin potatoes? :D

How 'bout those Patriots!! Follow the Rams all the way to London then stomp them to the ground, looks like veal on the menu tonight!!

Atlanta goes to Philly and completely dominates, to remain unbeaten, they play like this in January they should be able to get further then the first game.

My 49ers play Arizona tomorrow, a game they need to win, a team they still struggle with.

Archived