2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Anyone thinking tonight could be a "trap game" for the Cardinals? A lot of people are picking the Rams.

There are certain teams I just don't trust yet...especially on the road. Arizona, Chargers, Vikings, Seattle. That's why I didn't pick Chicago against Dallas last Monday Night; Cutler is just as up n down as Romo.

So yeah, the Rams at home was an easy pick for me even with Arizona's 4-0 record.

There are certain teams I just don't trust yet...especially on the road. Arizona, Chargers, Vikings, Seattle. That's why I didn't pick Chicago against Dallas last Monday Night; Cutler is just as up n down as Romo.

So yeah, the Rams at home was an easy pick for me even with Arizona's 4-0 record.

I had them too Strider. But I also took the Bills which I know is a stretch if there ever was one. But in the NFL, all things are possible

^^^

Yep...Any given Sunday.

Hey, if the Vikings can beat SF, why not Buffalo? But you'd better not let Gore run through you like New England did. Your supposedly vaunted front four better start playing like it.

I thought you tossed a coin for your picks last week???

I did. I'm talking about the picks I made for money. I have a couple of football pools I am involved with and sometimes also bet games with my brother.

Sorry for the confusion.

^^^

Very cute. Oh well, it was only a matter of time. Laugh it up while you can.

All of this talk about Peyton Manning being back. Well, he's not playing the Raiders this Sunday. I think Peyton and the boys may be in line for a major league ass whoopin' and I'm no Patriots fan.

Manning is 2-8 in New England for his career. I like the Patriots, too, in this game.

I like the Saints to beat the Chargers, but I'm taking the Chargers and the 4.5 points for betting purposes. Don't think the Saints cover the 4...I'm thinking it's by a field goal.

If Arizona doesn't do a better job of keeping Kolb alive, they just may lose the rest of their games. Unless they play Buffalo...cause the Bills' front four sucks. :lol:

Sorry Rick...just couldn't resist.

With the Raiders being off this week, I can watch without worrying this Sunday.

All of this talk about Peyton Manning being back. Well, he's not playing the Raiders this Sunday. I think Peyton and the boys may be in line for a major league ass whoopin' and I'm no Patriots fan.

I'm with you on this, too

Expect the predictable "pass over the middle to Gronkowski" play get dialled up at least 10 times for 120+ yards and a couple of TDs

My moneyball "Picks for Rick" vs the line.

Steelers

Patriots

Ravens

These were my picks:

Patriots -6.5

Chargers + 4.5

Panthers -2.5

I usually stay away from games that feature two crappy teams...they're usually highly unpredictable. But the fact that this is Seattle's second straight cross-country trip leaves me thinking Seattle will be dog tired and that 2 1/2 points is just low enough to get me to bite on the Panthers.

Of course, if the Panthers blow it I will never pick them again, haha.

Gambling: It's not good for your health.

^^^

Very cute. Oh well, it was only a matter of time. Laugh it up while you can.

Manning is 2-8 in New England for his career. I like the Patriots, too, in this game.

I like the Saints to beat the Chargers, but I'm taking the Chargers and the 4.5 points for betting purposes. Don't think the Saints cover the 4...I'm thinking it's by a field goal.

If Arizona doesn't do a better job of keeping Kolb alive, they just may lose the rest of their games. Unless they play Buffalo...cause the Bills' front four sucks. :lol:

Sorry Rick...just couldn't resist.

With the Raiders being off this week, I can watch without worrying this Sunday.

The linebackers suck. The front four do not suck. The coach on defense sucks. When your 49ers are getting spanked we will see what you have to say. Ha. I like the

Chargers over the Saints big time. and go look at New Englands all time record vs Denver. It sucks.

Well, the defense is keeping Miami in the game, we just need to score some fucking points. We should have at least 10 right now if it wasn't for that fucking fumble inside the 15 yd line. :angry:

The Eagles did the same thing at the one of the Steelers.

Archived