2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Wow, I got a hat trick this week!! Looked like Buffalo may pull another win against the Pats BUT!! 35 points later the Patriots were in command--oh yeah!! gotta love that win!! (sorry dude!!)

For all those Jets fans looking for their identity--keep looking!! How 'bout those 49ers!! Ground those Jets west coast style!! Buffalo next week and the Giants the week after??--doesn't get any easier for the red and gold.

And how 'bout those Falcons, give props to the Carolina crew-they hung with them and come real close to an upset. first and 10 on the one yard line and just over a minute, are you kidding me?? Leave it to Matty Ice and before you know it, Birds kick a FG with 5 seconds left and hold on to win!1 (Although I must say, I had visions of a Cam Newton pass in the end zone and here comes Steve Smith out of nowhere to make a heroic catch for a TD--fortunately it didn't happen!!)

Another wild week....

The Pats and Bills game, WTH was that? Fitz and Brady change uniforms in the 3rd qrtr?

Still think the Bills are so close to being playoff caliber...my Pats, still not sure. I don't think they know who they are.

So Rick, my dream is to fire Wann from Bills, and McD from Pats!

Another wild week....

The Pats and Bills game, WTH was that? Fitz and Brady change uniforms in the 3rd qrtr?

Still think the Bills are so close to being playoff caliber...my Pats, still not sure. I don't think they know who they are.

So Rick, my dream is to fire Wann from Bills, and McD from Pats!

I am for firing Wambstedt or however you spell his name, today. At once. No fucking reason for a team with that kind of a payroll up front to allow them to run like that. It was not the pass that killed us, it was the run.

It's great to be talking about the actual games this week & not the officiating. Damn Dolphins had the game won & let Arizona tie the game with 28 seconds left on fourth down, then that idiot Ryan Tannehill throws the INT that seals the game and things don't get any easier next week with the Bengals. I'm also mad at those damn Bucs for letting a victory slip away (grrrrr).

:angry:

Raise your hand if you thought the Saints would be 0-4 at this point.

The Jets and the Raiders are who we thought they were: A MESS!!

Until further notice, the Patriots are still king of the AFC East.

Rick, you are hereby ordered to cease using the term 'Super Mario' indefinitely. ;)

Why would anyone be surprised by the Saints being 0-4 after Bounty gate? No coach and how many guys got suspended. It ruined their season before it began. As for the Bills, they looked great there for most of the game and then somehow they just couldnt stop the run. i put full blame on Wamnuts. Fire his sorry ass. he sucked everywhere he went. Miami, chicago. Fire his ass now.

^^^

I have always hated Wannstadt...and those other retread clowns, Norv Turner and Chan Gailey. Any team that hires them deserves the pain and futility they unleash.

I'm kinda nervous about those Cowboys tonight. :unsure:

In what sense? Nervous that they'll win or nervous that they'll lose? I picked them, so...

GO COWBOYS!!!

^^^

In what sense? Nervous that they'll win or nervous that they'll lose? I picked them, so...

GO COWBOYS!!!

Nervous that they will lose. Of course the Cowboys always make me second guess myself. You don't know which team is going to show up, the squad that beat the Giants or the team that got their ass handed to them by the Seahawks. The Bears will be a tough test tonight.

Nervous that they will lose. Of course the Cowboys always make me second guess myself. You don't know which team is going to show up, the squad that beat the Giants or the team that got their ass handed to them by the Seahawks. The Bears will be a tough test tonight.

I do not think the Bears are that good. But I am shocked at Minnesota. And disappointed in the Bills and Lions.

^^ Believe me Rick, I've learned my lesson about picking the Lions. Week 6, they go to Philadelphia. Vick is going to put something on them.

Shocking to me was the fact Minnesota was able to shut down C Johnson and that offense. I do not know much about this Vikings team yet. There is all kinds of crazy shit happening. I knew the 49ers would probably take care of the Jets, but I did not think it would be 27-0. And the Bills. Man. I dont want to watch a fucking football game again. That is how I feel right now. I am more interested in baseball because my team is doing well. How the fuck do the Bills go up 21-7 and look so good and then get fucking embarrassed beyond belief? What happened to these fucking millionaires?

Think Chicago against Dallas will be a case of 'Which QB plays worse'. Either Cutler goes into meltdown again, or Romo starts rolling out and blindly launching it into double coverage. Or both

Cutler 6 INTs, Romo a pick in each game so far. This Game could be turnover crazy

I have not turned the football game on. I have no interest. But I see the scoreboard. Another one that makes no sense. The bookies will never go out of business. My old man once told me all you need is a twenty dollar bill and a cigar box and lots of paper for betting slips and you can make a fortune taking sucker bets.

Kyle Orton came in for the mop up. I can't remember where I saw him in preseason but I didn't think it was the 'boys. T. Romo threw 3 picks 2 for 6 PTA a piece. Wow!! What will Jerry World be selling us tomorrow?

I want to say the Jets had Orton but I'm not 100% positive...didn't they dump Orton when they found Jesus?

Romo and the Cowboys are soooooo overrated it's not funny. Only problem is that I can't rag on my Cowboy-loving brothers because the Raiders are even worse.

. How the fuck do the Bills go up 21-7 and look so good and then get fucking embarrassed beyond belief? What happened to these fucking millionaires?

Wasn't there a very similar Bills/Pats game last year? I think the Bills were up 21-0, and sometime in the second half, NE scored 24 and the Bills scored no more.

What IS strange about Sunday's game is how little of it came from Brady and how the Pats, never known for the running game, all of sudden become championship runners. And you're right Rick, the holes the runners had to go through, it was like the Bills defense had already gone home.

Cowboys, ugh. They need a new QB.....

Wasn't there a very similar Bills/Pats game last year? I think the Bills were up 21-0, and sometime in the second half, NE scored 24 and the Bills scored no more.

What IS strange about Sunday's game is how little of it came from Brady and how the Pats, never known for the running game, all of sudden become championship runners. And you're right Rick, the holes the runners had to go through, it was like the Bills defense had already gone home.

Cowboys, ugh. They need a new QB.....

We rallied to win that game last year. I do not understand the collapse against the run to that degree but I suspect that Belechek took out our best guys, front four and exposed our linebackers. That is now the glaring weakness. Bennet who we got from the Giants has played well but we need two more good linebackers. Its just so hard to gauge this team. I know they are not as bad as they played in the second half. This game at San Fran will be a test if there ever was one. I am sure nobody gives us much of a chance and why would they after that debacle.

Archived