2012 NFL Thread

Walter

I don't believe what I'm seeing in Seattle tonight. Oh well, the Packers got to be loving it right now as it helps their chances for that Number 2 seed, a seed they might have already locked up if not for that robbery in Seattle. Whew!

I wanted Pete Carrol so bad as a coach. Well, I am ready to say Seattle is on the short list of NFC contenders with Atlanta and San Fran. I believe its a 3 horse race.

^^ Still not sold on Green Bay huh? Aaron Rodgers is a bad man.

Even though Manning and Brady sometimes disprove the theory its a team game, in Green Bay's case it truly is. Their defense is Clay Matthews and that is it. No secondary. They willl not beat Atlanta, or San Fran or Seattle and I dont care if they play the game in Antarctica

It's funny how every time we get ready to declare somebody the best team in the league they lose a big game. Three weeks Houston was the best, then New England, San Fran and now who knows.

As good as Seattle looks tonight, San Fran could still win that division, meaning Seattle would have to go on the road as a wild card and Seattle is not as good on the road as they are at home. Basically it's anybodys ballgame as far as the playoffs are concerned in the NFC & AFC.

It's funny how every time we get ready to declare somebody the best team in the league they lose a big game. Three weeks Houston was the best, then New England, San Fran and now who knows.

As good as Seattle looks tonight, San Fran could still win that division, meaning Seattle would have to go on the road as a wild card and Seattle is not as good on the road as they are at home. Basically it's anybodys ballgame as far as the playoffs are concerned in the NFC & AFC.

Pete Carrol is no joke. He has this team overachieving.

Don't count Baltimore out just yet. Ray Lewis is due back in the playoffs, Caldwell is figuring out to use Rice properly and that will allow Flaco to be more comfortable to find Smith, Bolden, Pitta and the rest. They are my 2nd favorite team - and I NEVER have a 2nd favorite team. Go Ravens in the AFC!!!

Pro Bowl selections are out. We all know the game is a joke. I've seen better hits in two hand touch but let's hear your commentary on the rosters.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap1000000117432/article/2013-pro-bowl-rosters-afc-nfc

I am glad to see Leach and Yanda made it for the Ravens. They are truly unsung heroes from the grid iron. Haloti and Ray Rice are hard to overlook. I don't think any coaches do on e films. Joacoby Jones is the the most amusing athlete on the field. He even looks good getting tackled. That's the only thing my wife and I can agree on in sports. I think Ed Reed is past his prime, if his shoulder was 100% he would warrant the spot.

That's my take on the Crows selected. Now let's hear it from the board about the rest of the players.

By the way I am already sick of hearing the Brady / Manning debates from the talking heads.

Yay for the one Dolphin that made it. :cheer:

I can't find anything to grip about with that Pro Bowl roster with maybe the exception of Clay Matthews. How many games has he missed because of injury? Well, sometimes you get voted in more on reputation than anything else which explains Ed Reed as well. But, nothing to complain about. The game is pure shit anyway, and I hope Mr. Goodell does away with it after this season.

Pro Bowl selections are out. We all know the game is a joke. I've seen better hits in two hand touch but let's hear your commentary on the rosters.

But it is an honor for the players just to be named. I don't blame them for not wanting to go. The "all star" games in all of the major US sports have turned into a joke if you ask me.

By the way I am already sick of hearing the Brady / Manning debates from the talking heads.

How did it take you so long to tire of it ;-) ? That said, I would probably pick Peyton for MVP. Peterson is injured, but then Manning is human (I think) and could have a bad final game.

Archived