Denver at Baltimore

Carolina at San Diego

Seattle at Buffalo

Detroit at Arizona

Kansas City at Oakland

Pittsburgh at Dallas

San Francisco at New England

N.Y. Jets at Tennessee

What happened to Beckenbauer6? He's been AWOL lately.

I originally picked Washington, then changed it to Cleveland when I heard RGIII might miss the game. Hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the arse.

My gosh...did I really pick Buffalo again?!? :o That makes two weeks in a row I picked your Bills, Rick. I must have my head examined. But Seattle has a history of not playing well when playing on the East coast.

Edited by Strider

I originally picked Washington, then changed it to Cleveland when I heard RGIII might miss the game. Hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the arse.

My gosh...did I really pick Buffalo again?!? :o That makes two weeks in a row I picked your Bills, Rick. I must have my head examined. But Seattle has a history of not playing well when playing on the East coast.

:lol:

I did not pick them and hope they lose to get a better pick and get Gailey fired

Man, my afternoon picks aren't looking too good.

Buffalo is getting HAMMERED by Seattle...which means Rick is probably in a drunken coma by now. FIFTY points so far against Super Mario and that vaunted Buffalo defense.

I picked the stupid Lions and they're losing...ditto the pathetic Chargers. San Diego is at home and cannot even beat a crappy Carolina team.

Dallas is losing to the Steelers. Only Oakland is my saving grace in the afternoon games. Of course, they are playing the Chiefs, a team even more adrift than the Raiders.

Buffalo, Detroit and San Diego are lost causes...only Dallas remains within striking distance of coming back.

Well only 8-7 going into Monday night.

When am I gonna learn to stop picking the Lions...

Great game Patriots and 49ers. Some of the "referee consultations" were like mini-shows though, my gosh!

Some of the scores yesterday, Giants get routed, Seattle puts up 50....

You just never know in this league.

Man, my afternoon picks aren't looking too good.

Buffalo is getting HAMMERED by Seattle...which means Rick is probably in a drunken coma by now. FIFTY points so far against Super Mario and that vaunted Buffalo defense.

I picked the stupid Lions and they're losing...ditto the pathetic Chargers. San Diego is at home and cannot even beat a crappy Carolina team.

Dallas is losing to the Steelers. Only Oakland is my saving grace in the afternoon games. Of course, they are playing the Chiefs, a team even more adrift than the Raiders.

Buffalo, Detroit and San Diego are lost causes...only Dallas remains within striking distance of coming back.

i gave up the the Bills after the Tennesee debacle. Time to fire Gailey, and Fitzpatrick. They have the nucleus of a good team. Have good players to build around. Spiller, Mario Williams, Byrd, K Williams, Stevie Johnson and more. But the coach and QB must go. I would give Alex Smith the job if nothing pans out in college or to the disagreement of most, go after Matt Leinert and give him another shot. I still believe he can play. Nice to see New England get spanked at home.

11-4 going into tonight. Hope the Titans don't choke but I wouldn't bet on it. Awful game for Monday Night. Should have picked the 49ers, but oh well...

I picked them and bet them. The Bears game was a joke. The stinking refs handed Green Bay the game. Two offensive pass interference calls that were bullshit. And then like Troy Aikman said, if you are going to call those you have to call the one on Green Bay. They did not. It was blatant pass interference deep in Green Bay zone and it killed the Bears. The no call. I am sick of the officiating in this sport. Its gotten so bad.

Week 15 results:

in_the_evening: 8-8

LedZeppFan77: 9-7

Black Dawg: 10-6

Arcane29: 7-9

DAS: 7-9

jabe: 10-6

Walter: 11-5

jb126: 10-6

Strider: 9-7

paul carruthers: 12-4

Yearly Totals:

in_the_evening: 122-100

LedZeppfan77: 123-99

Black Dawg: 135-85

Arcane29: 124-84

DAS: 117-76

jabe: 128-95

Walter: 146-77

jb126: 144-79

Strider: 134-89

paul carruthers: 144-79

Edited by paul carruthers

Week 16 schedule:

Atlanta at Detroit

New Orleans at Dallas

Tennessee at Green Bay

Indianapolis at Kansas City

Buffalo at Miami

San Diego at NY Jets

Washington at Philadelphia

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh

St. Louis at Tampa Bay

Oakland at Carolina

New England at Jacksonville

Minnesota at Houston

Cleveland at Denver

Chicago at Arizona

NY Giants at Baltimore

San Francisco at Seattle

Edited by paul carruthers

Up early so Ill get the party started unless someone else beats me to the punch

Atlanta

Dallas

Green Bay

Indy

miami

San Diego

Washington

Cincy

St Louis

Carolina

New England

Houston

Cleveland (revenge for "the drive" and a hunch but most likely wrong) But in this league anything can happen

Arizona

NY Giants

Seattle

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Atlanta (Detroit just sucks and Atlanta still has that Number 1 seed to play for)

Dallas (Didn't pick Dallas last week, hope I don't pay for picking 'em this week)

Green Bay

Indianapolis

Miami (Wouldn't be suprised if Miami blows this one)

San Diego (Oh dear god! The Loser Bowl, but I think the Jets are worse off than the Chargers, at least I hope)

Washington

Pittsburgh (I still believe in the Steelers)

Tampa Bay (Another tough one to call)

Carolina

New England

Houston (Can the Texans stop Adrian Peterson)

Denver

Chicago

Baltimore (The Giants might be in big trouble)

San Francisco (Game of the week potentially. Going with the kid Kaepernick in the tough environment of Seattle)