BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

14 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Is that you Paul?

C'mon, man. You love spicy food, so you would love Nashville-style chicken. It's blazing hot.

Today, I am going with a salad for lunch and some chilled tomato juice with a lemon slice. I need to think about what I am cooking for Super Bowl Sunday.

48 minutes ago, Walter said:

Pepperoni and mushroom pizza tonight…getting ready to make some kielbasa for Super Bowl Sunday

52012468-466C-4E17-BA17-914AE9D446AA.jpeg

Gonna put a rack of Saint Louis style ribs on the grill Sunday. Will toss a handful of hickory nuts on the coals for the desired smoke compliment. 
Not sure about the sides.

20 minutes ago, jabe said:

Gonna put a rack of Saint Louis style ribs on the grill Sunday. Will toss a handful of hickory nuts on the coals for the desired smoke compliment. 

Baked beans, potato salad, grilled corn on the cob.

27 minutes ago, jabe said:

Yeah we just got a pellet smoker grill and loving it! A friend is cooking Sunday, but next Sunday it’s gonna be smoked pulled pork, ribs, etc for the 500! 🤘🏼

19 minutes ago, Strider said:

Baked beans, potato salad, grilled corn on the cob.

Spot on! My wife is looking for a new potato salad recipe and I forgot my ultra world famous bake beans were on the agenda.
Corn would be good if it was off the stalk 24 hours or less. Bring on fresh summer veggies!

Edited by jabe

4 minutes ago, Walter said:

Yeah we just got a pellet smoker grill and loving it! A friend is cooking Sunday, but next Sunday it’s gonna be smoked pulled pork, ribs, etc for the 500! 🤘🏼

That rocks , Walter!
Smoked Boston butt or smoked fresh ham are hard to beat. 
I'm salivating at the thought.

On 2/19/2022 at 12:17 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Rib Eye Steak, Potato Gratin. A lovely red wine from DAO, Portugal will be excellent with it. Some bud for laughs. Tunes to sooth the mind. Really into Boozoo Bajou at the minute.

Sounds delish! 

Two 4 lb racks of baby back ribs in the pellet smoker since 10 this morning. 165 degrees for 4 hours, then 225 for 3. Should be ready to roll mid-race. Baked beans, brussel sprouts and Texas toast garlic bread will round out dinner. I’ll post pics later. 

1F80752D-EF17-4A2E-B4ED-066105D855B2.jpegFinished product! 😋

8344140F-7E04-4612-B2C6-8C9C825248F9.jpeg

Edited by Walter

On 2/19/2022 at 6:17 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Rib Eye Steak, Potato Gratin. A lovely red wine from DAO, Portugal will be excellent with it. Some bud for laughs. Tunes to sooth the mind. Really into Boozoo Bajou at the minute.

I like Boozoo Bajou also very much. Satta was a fantastic album. I love Under my sensi

For dinner we had lentil soup. Vegan, spicy, delicious 🤗 Now I'm enjoying a glass of German white wine from the Ahr valley.

13 hours ago, LedZed66 said:

I like Boozoo Bajou also very much. Satta was a fantastic album. I love Under my sensi

For dinner we had lentil soup. Vegan, spicy, delicious 🤗 Now I'm enjoying a glass of German white wine from the Ahr valley.

If you have Spotify Led, Retrospektive is a great album.

14 hours ago, Walter said:

Sounds delish! 

Two 4 lb racks of baby back ribs in the pellet smoker since 10 this morning. 165 degrees for 4 hours, then 225 for 3. Should be ready to roll mid-race. Baked beans, brussel sprouts and Texas toast garlic bread will round out dinner. I’ll post pics later. 

1F80752D-EF17-4A2E-B4ED-066105D855B2.jpegFinished product! 😋

8344140F-7E04-4612-B2C6-8C9C825248F9.jpeg

Awesome Chuck. I could dive in meself