BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

21 hours ago, Strider said:

Bowl of spicy ramen with pork belly and egg. 

o.jpg.81b7523ce1c111677aa5678ce427c222.jpg

That looks extremely tasty man?

Pan fried Sword Fish Steak, Boulangerie Potatoes, Heritage Carrots. Smoked Salmon to start and a Strawberry and Custard Tart to finish. Red Wine from Rioja, White Wine from New Zealand and herb from my loft

7 hours ago, Walter said:

Beautiful weather tonight…smoking 2 Boston Butts and 2 racks of baby back ribs for Mrs W and her Garth Brooks concert crew and the boys who are partying here with me! 🤘🏼🤘🏼

DB6CBC19-CCDC-47CE-8FB4-378439DBB94C.jpeg

Do you use a home made rub or prepared rub?

13 hours ago, Strider said:

Do you use a home made rub or prepared rub?

I make it myself. Paprika, onion powder, red pepper flakes, dark brown sugar, mustard and olive oil. Then hit it with apple juice, apple cider vinegar and olive oil mix spray every hour. This one was the best yet.  

38 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Snow Crab Legs Paul?

In your honour my friend, this evening we will be having Buffalo Chicken Wings and Proper Fries. You can omit the wine and joint things. :D

Looks like he had them seasoned in Old Bay as well...

Chili and elbow mac for my lunch today.

69C64355-0F43-4C3C-886E-DA125E625C10.jpeg

Edited by Walter

REALLY ???  Whats up with the nonsence threads? Like What are you eating and what is the weather where you’re at???

I cant easily locate Interesting zeppelin threads that have been for some reason moved ? or clumped Under Unconnected topics etc  to streamline ? & LEDZEPPELIN.com our site here is allowing filler threads?

The Zep boys wouldnt throw in filler songs & this is their OFFICIAL SITE, rite? 

1 hour ago, z1inspector said:

REALLY ???  Whats up with the nonsence threads? Like What are you eating and what is the weather where you’re at???

I cant easily locate Interesting zeppelin threads that have been for some reason moved ? or clumped Under Unconnected topics etc  to streamline ? & LEDZEPPELIN.com our site here is allowing filler threads?

Who took the jam out of your doughnut? You've been here for 13 years and you still haven't sussed out the Ramble On/General Forum part of the equation?

9 hours ago, z1inspector said:

Nonsense, incorrect usage of the English language.

I would seriously read though what you have written here. Go back to school you fuckwit

You don't have to read threads that you are not interested in. This is what the brain and eyes are for, assuming you have a brain?

15 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Nonsense, incorrect usage of the English language.

I would seriously read though what you have written here. Go back to school you fuckwit

You don't have to read threads that you are not interested in. This is what the brain and eyes are for, assuming you have a brain?

Hey hey  RELAX fellow Zep brother i suppose your rite  i should just reply to what interests me ONLY. 

However let me explain , then ask you some questions . I had just glanced  & noticed  all the odd threads  

stay with me a sec

👉🏼AND been annoyed with some changes , causing difficulty finding past threads re’ Zep  

& some GREAT threads no longer OPEN to comment

& some1 said was to streamline / eaiser to manage all the information this site generates.

my point was  THEN  whats up with all the  additional  managing  of non zep related threads . I thought it was a valid question.

-I DO have a couple college degrees however non of which are a

Masters in Grammar

like you may have so feel free.... “politely- like a grown up & respected member of the official site of such a high caliber band “

re’ my miss use of the “english language” please advise.

-ALSO Why so angry ? no need to curse at me & call me “Fuckwit”? (Whatever that is) .

You dont see me calling you a “Grammar Nazi” do you 😅!

BTW chillumppuffer  i like your site name , i think 🤔

Edited by z1inspector
Grammar correction per Grammar Nazi