From Jason Bonham today

fishhead

I wonder what he means by that. Where did you find this?

yup FB...if you are on FB you can like his page and get his stuff.....sorry i should have been more descriptive...my bad....could be about the Page projects with regards to all the Zep albumns.....cheers

yup FB...if you are on FB you can like his page and get his stuff.....sorry i should have been more descriptive...my bad....could be about the Page projects with regards to all the Zep albumns.....cheers

I wasn't complaining about you not being descriptive enough. Thanks for posting this, fishhead, I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

This is quite interesting. I hope it does have something to do with a Jimmy Page solo album or the Led Zeppelin re-releases. People on Facebook seem to think it's a Led Zeppelin tour.

His diction is kind of confusing. Does he mean what he did hear...as in heard with his ears...or what he did here...as in an action he did in LA?

I think he meant something along the lines of, "What I heard will soon be known and will be worth the wait."

I wasn't complaining about you not being descriptive enough. Thanks for posting this, fishhead, I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

This is quite interesting. I hope it does have something to do with a Jimmy Page solo album or the Led Zeppelin re-releases. People on Facebook seem to think it's a Led Zeppelin tour.

I think he meant something along the lines of, "What I heard will soon be known and will be worth the wait."

lol....no worries....I'm cool....you were right. i should have named my source, or, it looks like I know Jason personally and am maybe having a cup of tea together,,, lol...cheers and thanks for the concern but were good.

I dont know about now but Jimmy used to frequent my home state of Florida quite a bit.

This for sure will fire off speculation because of the key words "Worth the wait". It could be just about anything. But it is exciting for sure. Cant wait to find out what it is.

if it is something to do with Jimmy, wouldn't that of been a London based thing? Jimmy surely would of met him here or FL? fancy working on your birthday anyway

Doesn't the "cave man" live in LA?....just speculating...

I'm just glad Jason is involved in something he feels is noteworthy. No speculation, just glad he is moving forward with something - or involved in something he wants to present to us.

:peace:

yeah, me too. I know/read he was dissapointed that Joe B would not tour with the Black Country band. What is intriguing here is that if it was solely about him, i could see him spilling the beans about it all....but his "criptic-ness" leads me to believe it is Zeppelin related....of course I may be totally wrong....cheers Walter

IMO its hardly Zep-related. If it was, Jason would definitelly NOT be the first one to even beep about it... He would never ever dare to even think about spoiling ANYTHING zep related, so he would rather say nothing then anything if, by any chance, he really knew something about whatever it could possibly be :)). He would let Jimmy or Robert or John to come with the first beep for sure. 100%. There is SO MUCH respect from him to the other guys.

Anyway and again, IMO, its BCC related and we should get to know more about a future of this band soon.

Archived