2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

And the Angels, oh my. If they get swept by the Astros what in the world is going to happen in Anaheim?

Unfortunately, more of the same. I don't sense any inclination by the owner to fire Scioscia. The fans are pissed but the Front Office is deaf to the uproar.

Same old shit.

Swept by the Fish, does it get any worse than that? smiley-sad006.gif Well, MonkeyOnmyBack has bragging rights, that's 6 out of 9 I believe the Marlins have spanked the Muts. Good grief...

:bagoverhead:

How can they sweep the Yankees and then let this happen? It makes no sense. How about that win by the Orioles? The kid Guasman really took a big step forward. If he continues it could be a real lift for the pitching staff. We know we can hit with anyone. We lead the majors in HR's. Anyone doubt Davis? Next stop Houston, Texas. Those red hot Astros thanks to the Angels apparent collapse.

The Orioles have me excited once again. But this time, we are even better

Great time at the ballpark today! Even though it was reeeeeeally humid...

Great time at the ballpark today! Even though it was reeeeeeally humid...

Gausman took a big step forward. Just imagine if he pans out this year. Hoping Chen returns ASAP. And I want to see Bundy. Our team is loaded. Confident and on the rise. Go O's!!!!!!

Man, Houston is about to sweep the Angels. Wow. We are going down there tuesday and Boston has Texas. I expect by weeks end to be in first. We can beat Houston (though we cant take them lightly off their sweep over the halos). and Boston will have their hands full with Texas. As for the Yankees, they get Cleveland. Angels, Mets and Blue Jays collapsing. I thought the fucking Jays would beat San Diego tonight. They are getting beat 4-1 at the moment but its early. Anyone know how far the right field wall is in Houston? Chris Davis may send a couple out

What dumb ass numb skulls picked Toronto to win the East? They are as bad as the Angels. They just had two on with one out and they sent some fucker that motercyles are named after in Japan to the plate with a 220 average. Needless to say the prick hit into a double play.

Houston going for the 4 game sweep of the Angels tonight. I'll admit, I'm one of the numbskulls who had the Angels running away with that division before the season started. Meanwhile the Mets looked to be getting kicked around by the Nats, I just wonder what the morale of that team is right now after getting swept by the fucking Marlins. The whole team should be ashamed of themselves. <_<

Swept by the Fish, does it get any worse than that? smiley-sad006.gif Well, MonkeyOnmyBack has bragging rights, that's 6 out of 9 I believe the Marlins have spanked the Muts. Good grief...

:bagoverhead:

Yes it gets worse. Try getting swept FOUR games at home by the Astros! That's what the Angels achieved these past four days. Losers. :bagoverhead:

Oh, but we'll hear the same tired bullshit about how it's not Scioscia's fault and that his job is safe. Grrrrr. :mad:

Yes it gets worse. Try getting swept FOUR games at home by the Astros! That's what the Angels achieved these past four days. Losers. :bagoverhead:

Oh, but we'll hear the same tired bullshit about how it's not Scioscia's fault and that his job is safe. Grrrrr. :mad:

Who would have ever figured this could happen? I sure didn't. Houston sweeping the Angels on the road is beyond belief. And the Mutts sweep the Yankees and then get swept by the Marlins. How do you figure that shit? The bookies must have made a killing on those series. I am glad I stayed clear except the first game by the Mets. I learned my lesson might quick. Now yes, I took my Orioles at Houston tonight. They 6 game winning streak ends tonight. I love Tampa with Moore as an underdog at Detroit tonight. I took Seattle with King Felix and I took Washington to roll the Mets. Took Oakland and took the Toronto/SF game over 7 runs. Its a very rare matchup with the O's playing at Houston. I wonder if they have ever played them? Maybe a 3 game series a few years back? Maybe. On paper I do not think they can hold a candle to the Orioles. We must go in there and just play. Chris Davis keep it going!!! I sure hope Chen is close. I think we have the Angels next weekend. Yikes!! LOL

Those Oakland A's have come roaring back, only sitting a game and 1/2 back of Texas now. I believe the O's should & will take care of the Astros, 2 out of 3 would be good, but I'm expecting a sweep. If you want to be a contender you have to beat those bottom feeders, something the Muts & Angels can't do which is why they are near the bottom of their divisions. Of course, no one expects the Mets to beat the Nats, which is why they probably will pull out a victory tonight, just to fuck with Rick's wager.

Those Oakland A's have come roaring back, only sitting a game and 1/2 back of Texas now. I believe the O's should & will take care of the Astros, 2 out of 3 would be good, but I'm expecting a sweep. If you want to be a contender you have to beat those bottom feeders, something the Muts & Angels can't do which is why they are near the bottom of their divisions. Of course, no one expects the Mets to beat the Nats, which is why they probably will pull out a victory tonight, just to fuck with Rick's wager.

:hysterical::hysterical:

The bookies live forever

O's and Yankees tied for second place in the East, those Sawx are for real, although I'm sure you Orioles fans are hoping the Rangers take a bite out of the Red Sox, something they didn't do last night.

You run up the score on Texas you will pay the price

Well they would need proof. I doubt anyone now would be stupid enough to use. How long does that shit stay in your system? Or traces? I am just happy I never see Chris Davis mentioned. We cant lose him. He is an animal. Tearing up the league.

Back to today's action, I will predict Texas will ring up some runs, win or lose. You must like Seattle to win against the White Sox who have lost like 8 in a row. With one of their two aces going. The Mets made the streak board on ESPN which means the experts believe they have a shot in todays game. Not with my money. I expect my boys to break out and score more runs than they did yesterday even though they were successful and halted Houston's streak. If there was 75 fans in the stands that was alot. I mean, the place was damn near empty. And with a team that had won 6 straight, and is in the american league, so you get to see teams you never saw before. Not a good sign. Bad sports town Houston IMO. I imagine they will draw if they get Dwight Howard next year in the NBA, and their is much talk recently on that. I have never seen a center field like that. Adam Jones made two catches that were nothing short of spectacular. The second was similiar to Willie Mays's famous over the head catch, but of course much less at stake. You have to run uphill when you get within ten feet for the wall. Nuts. Must see. Go watch the rerun.

Well they would need proof. I doubt anyone now would be stupid enough to use. How long does that shit stay in your system? Or traces?

Whether The MBL suspense these players remains to be seen.Did you read the article?

It depends on on the Anabolic steroid,the MLBPA has resisted testing for years,....

Archived