2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

Hey Rick, don't know if you heard, but Dylan Bundy is having Tommy John surgery tomorrow... oy vey...

That sucks. So that is it for this year. We must make a deal. Our announcer Gary Thorne just said we may be working out a deal with 'San Diego? Maybe trade Arrieta? We need Chen back big time. Roberts may be back soon.

Machado just got robbed. Buck fought it but did not want to get tossed. Replay showed he was SAFE. Bastard Umps

I cannot believe this f##cking game. How are we getting no f@@cking hit? HOW!!!! This is not Feller or Tom Seaver or ANYONE.

How about this three teamer Paul? Washington, Mets and Texas!!!!!!!!!

That sucks. So that is it for this year. We must make a deal. Our announcer Gary Thorne just said we may be working out a deal with 'San Diego? Maybe trade Arrieta? We need Chen back big time. Roberts may be back soon.

Machado just got robbed. Buck fought it but did not want to get tossed. Replay showed he was SAFE. Bastard Umps

I cannot believe this f##cking game. How are we getting no f@@cking hit? HOW!!!! This is not Feller or Tom Seaver or ANYONE.

How about this three teamer Paul? Washington, Mets and Texas!!!!!!!!!

This year and next. Recovery time is at least a year. There's been trade talk for days now, but I haven't paid enough attention to remember who they're talking about.

As far as Machado goes...yeah, he was safe. But I maintain that anyone who slides head first into first base should automatically be called out for being a bozo. Just ask Brian Roberts... It's a boneheaded move.

Glory be, the Mets won a game on a day when Harvey wasn't pitching, will wonders never cease. Now they go to Colorado for a make up game & will probably get their head handed to 'em.

Dodgers sweep the Giants, did not see that coming. Especially after I declared the Dodgers dead... :wacko:

Glory be, the Mets won a game on a day when Harvey wasn't pitching, will wonders never cease. Now they go to Colorado for a make up game & will probably get their head handed to 'em.

Dodgers sweep the Giants, did not see that coming. Especially after I declared the Dodgers dead... :wacko:

I had the Dodgers and Mets. Tonight I had to go with Colorado. I have Texas on 3 parlays. They beat the Yankees this afternoon!!! Nice start. I did go back with the Dodgers on one. Have the O's. Cant see them losing tonight.

I think I threw Strasburg in on one too. With fear. I respect Arizona for one and for two, I worry about Stasburg and if he is truly healthy?

So, is anyone buying these Pittsburgh Pirates or is it just a matter of time before they collapse, again?

They look like a little league team on the field to me. Touchdown Red Sox. 7-0. O's just got two to take the lead/ Come on Orioles!! Back to the Pirates, St Louis is by far the best team in the division A wild card is possible, but I do not think they can do it with Cincy, and Washington in the picture.

Yeah, that's quite a whoopin' the Sox are putting on the Jays & they are not even in the 4th inning yet...

That game is over. My Orioles are kickin ass but rain delay in 7th. Its raining pitchforks. Put those injuns on a plane to Chi town. Machado was tossed for snickering at the home plate ump over a foul. They said he did not touch the ball and called him out on strikes. They threw him out too fast. These umps are pricks. 7-3 O's

O's win. They used O'Day to close the deal showing Buck's disgust with Johnson blowing the save the night before. Good move. Put him in the dog house for a week. Tonight we must throw the 22 yr old rookie out there against the Yankees. Hurry your ass back Chen. Toronto may be able to beat Boston tonight with the matchup on the mound. Ill pick Toronto. Big game in Tampa, Detroit and Sherzer in town.

^^ You putting any green on the Mets tonight?

I am scared of Washington and think its a tossup. I cant believe Buck is starting McFarland. WTF? Chen cannot get back soon enough. We need a solid rotation and he will give us that. Chen, Tillman, Hammel, Gonzalez. But with Chen out we have to keep shuffling Britton and now I thought the other kid was going? If we win tonight it may have to be a slugfest. Not that the Yankees are scoring a ton of runs. I am thinking they cannot stop us at the very least. I took the Tigers, Dodgers, Pittsburgh, Colorado and KC. And, oh yeah, a light shot on my O's

Have not seen any highlights, but the Yanks have a lot of hits tonight, but it's all tied now, so there's hope. Harvey looks good tonight, maybe you'll be a winner Rick.

4-3 Orioles heading to the ninth. Jim Johnson benched again after blowing the save vs Cleveland. Cleveland scored a couple touchdowns tonight. Its on Hunter. Lets put them away

Awww shit, that Mets bullpen has blown the lead, meaning Harvey is going to get another "no decision". Fucking Fuck.... smiley-angry002.gif

Maybe they can still pull it out? Same with Blue Jays? At least I have Baltimore, Detroit, KC, Dodgers. Cleveland went nuts on the White Sox. I cant wait to see what Davis does to them on Tues

The Yankees thought they would get cute and put Sabathia in the rotation and take advantage of a 22 yr old rookie. Backfired folks. So they lose the game, and now I feel good with Britton. Hammel will miss this series but Gonzalez or Tillman will go on Sunday night. A sweep is possible. Ill go out on a limb and pick the Blue Jays to upset Boston today. Like the Cards and Reds a bit too

How about that Mets bullpen, not blowing a lead. Too bad they couldn't do it last night, the fuckers! :rolleyes:

I think I get Detroit/Tampa on FOX tonight. Verlander on the mound, although dude has been far from nails this season, that ERA almost touching 4.00 & we know about Detroit's bullpen issues.

Archived