WYSP In Philadelphia playing O2 show this w/e

I wonder if it'll be from the actual performance or the studio/live released versions. And if it is from the actual show, wonder what the source is.

I'm gonna check to see if this station streams online.

Do you know Tone Boss ?

Thanks for the headsup !

* Wow they do stream.....here's a copy and paste from their site....

Led Zeppelin Weekend!

All weekend long we'll be playing tracks every hour from last week's Led Zeppelin reunion in London! Then on Sunday we'll play back the whole show starting at 10am leading you right up to the Eagles / Cowboys kickoff at 4:15PM!

http://www.94wysp.com/#

Let us know how it sounds and if it's the source recorded by slowburn that's floating around.

Why don't you listen for yourself ? I'm sure curious enough to see if maybe it's a different version.

Says the WHOLE show will be played at 10am....9am central time....:D

Dang man....the station streams in HD apparently.....I wonder how in the hell they get clearance for this though....:huh:

From their website: http://www.94wysp.com/

Led Zeppelin Weekend!

All weekend long we'll be playing tracks every hour from last week's Led Zeppelin reunion in London! Then on Sunday we'll play back the whole show starting at 10am leading you right up to the Eagles / Cowboys kickoff at 4:15PM!

They will just recreate the concert from studio or official live releases.

I'm gonna be so bold as to say this will be a studio setlist recreation......just like many stations did the night of the 10th, US time.

First, there is simply no way a Phily station is gonna publicly announce they're playing a boot, second, Page is not going to allow a "as it happened" professional 2 track recording out, and 3rd....."if" (and I think improbable, and if so...doctored to death) an official multitrack recording comes out......it will take alot more time until post production is ready......ALOT more time. (keep the broom out, the cutting room floor is gonna get messy!)

I'm gonna be so bold as to say this will be a studio setlist recreation......just like many stations did the night of the 10th, US time.

First, there is simply no way a Phily station is gonna publicly announce they're playing a boot, second, Page is not going to allow a "as it happened" professional 2 track recording out, and 3rd....."if" (and I think improbable, and if so...doctored to death) an official multitrack recording comes out......it will take alot more time until post production is ready......ALOT more time. (keep the broom out, the cutting room floor is gonna get messy!)

good point.

Pittsburgh's WDVE played BBC Session stuff ('71 and '69) back in 1988. I've heard bootleg recordings on Cleveland's WMMS. This is not uncommon nor illegal for radio stations, nor is there anything an artist can do as it is not a licensed ASCAP recording.

Pittsburgh's WDVE played BBC Session stuff ('71 and '69) back in 1988. I've heard bootleg recordings on Cleveland's WMMS. This is not uncommon nor illegal for radio stations, nor is there anything an artist can do as it is not a licensed ASCAP recording.

I concur

The BBC recordings were licensed for airing shortly after their recording dates and have been transmitted numerous times throught the country. Several LP sets from Warner Bros were ditributed w/ strict station arrival/return dates attached...the same way in office mail gets shipped from dept to dept in a big business. They made the rounds like checked out library records from station to station. As far as boots....I've heard them too....but only on class C mom and pop or small college stations. A class A station w/ big corperate sponsors would'nt dare. It does,nt matter if the actual "recording" is licensed, the song lyrics/music/titles/band name are.....and they can still get in trouble. Hell, in some countries bar bands have to pay royalties to perform covers!!!!(probably why not to many great bands come out of those countries......as all the best bands started as cover bands. (Beatles/Stones/Who/Zep/VH/etc...)

Archived