2013 NFL Thread

Strider

I will be in Buffalo at the Carolina game. I am sure the seats are good. I will try and learn from my daughter the where abouts. So you can look for my fool lass with a bag over my head wearing my Orioles jersey

The Chris Davis one? I'm counting on your Bills to come thru, Rick!

The 49ers are in Seattle this weekend and they (the fans) are hoping to break the Guinness record for most decibels. Makes it hard on the QB that's for sure. I am hoping that when the Seahawks come to SF that the fans return the favor in kind.

Okay, we'll be looking for #32 in the crowd on Sunday. Will you be wearing a Bills or Orioles cap? Or dare I say, a Sabres cap?

I do not like wearing hats. Never did. I have a two Bills jersey's and one has Trent Edwards on it. Forget it. The other is number 12 and was intended to be shipped to Kellly, but his name was not engraved and I got it from Champion when my mother worked there back when Buffalo was going to the Super Bowl often. I am going to contact my daughter and find out where the seats are

I will be in Buffalo at the Carolina game. I am sure the seats are good. I will try and learn from my daughter the where abouts. So you can look for my fool lass with a bag over my head wearing my Orioles jersey

Why the bag? They haven't been embarrassing this year, yet. Hope your defense can control Newton/Smith, etc. Have fun, I always liked going to Rich Stadium with my father, back in the day.

Why the bag? They haven't been embarrassing this year, yet. Hope your defense can control Newton/Smith, etc. Have fun, I always liked going to Rich Stadium with my father, back in the day.

I am going to try and find out where the seats are. I hope they are not high up. Going to the mens room there, I think I would rather be in a mens room at Attica. I wonder how much they will charge for a beer now? I will have to be on my best behavior, LOL, as I will be with my daughter's new father in law. He is a Buffalo fan but my daughter's husband is Philly everything. Eagles, Flyers, RRRRR. And my other daughter's boyfriend is a Dolphin's fan. Can't win. At least my daughters stay loyal to Buffalo. My oldest likes the Yankees though.

Archived