2013 NFL Thread

Strider

Jiminy Cricket...that was the longest minute of my life. Just end the game already.

As I was saying, the Jets could have stolen this game...if they weren't the Jets, haha. Poor play by both teams and a very ugly game in the rain.

These announcers on the NFL Network are the very definition of drab. Boring as hell.

They were boring, weren't they. Add in a less than spectacular match-up and needless to say I didn't watch very much of it. Just checked in between shows I was watching on DVR.

^^ Have fun at the game, a game the Bills should win...

It wont be easy. Carolina is Pete Prisco's sleeper in the NFC and he is the only one I see picking them to beat us. He is the CBS writer, which I do not respect as much as Clark Judge. Its about split at ESPN. Half picking the Bills. Its a ball game. Our defense is the key. If we stop them, we win

A lot of intriguing matchups today. It's hard to think whoever loses that Washington/Green Bay game will be 0-2 after both those teams made the playoffs last year. Other early games of interest; Rams/Falcons, Dallas/Kansas City, Vikings/Bears and of course, my Dolphins at Indy.

Hopefully Mike Wallace shows up today & starts earning that paycheck or will Brian Hartline have another career day.

football-football-touchdown-superbowl-sm

I wonder what's going on with that Saints/Bucs game, they just went to halftime and it's almost 5 minutes after 7.

And I hope Rick got home ok from the game & he isn't getting too lit up after the Bills win.

Thanks for the concern. Just got home and what a great day!!!! What a finish!!!!! Maybe things are going to be different around here

Archived