2013 NFL Thread

Strider

I had to laugh during the delay of Thursday night's game. Players were coming out of the tunnel....feeling the rain, and heading back in. I mean we wouldn't want the punter to get his uniform wet while the paying customers are getting soaked ! The NFL sure ain't what it used to be.

I had to laugh during the delay of Thursday night's game. Players were coming out of the tunnel....feeling the rain, and heading back in. I mean we wouldn't want the punter to get his uniform wet while the paying customers are getting soaked ! The NFL sure ain't what it used to be.

I remember a game in the late 60's when the 50 yd line was knee deep in water on Thanksgiving day. The Eagles beat the Lions 12-0 on four Sam Baker field goals.

Stabler's team was the best Raider team ever

1976 Stabler Raiders vs. 1983 Plunkett Raiders would be a great matchup. As much as I loved the old Oakland teams and will always have a sentimental attachment to them, I think the 1983 Raiders were just a tad deeper in talent and more versatile. The Stabler teams didn't have anybody like Marcus Allen.

1976 Stabler Raiders vs. 1983 Plunkett Raiders would be a great matchup. As much as I loved the old Oakland teams and will always have a sentimental attachment to them, I think the 1983 Raiders were just a tad deeper in talent and more versatile. The Stabler teams didn't have anybody like Marcus Allen.

But Stabler was far better than Plunkett and they had Belitnikoff. And the Mad Stork.

New England will be without the Buffalo native, their star tight end Brontkowski. Making a Bills upset far more possible

Ahhh, the good old Raiders.....Matt Millen punches Pats GM.

Look at the size of that fist. :^)

My favorite was the Mad Stork Hendricks. What a player. Animal. Versatile. And George Blanda. Remember that 7 game streak where he did everything under the sun to win? He played QB and threw a winning pass. He kicked a bunch of field goals.

Archived