2013 NFL Thread

Strider

I was so happy for you when I saw the game winning catch! Was it on your end of the field? Did you take any pictures while you were at the game?

Thanks for the concern. Just got home and what a great day!!!! What a finish!!!!! Maybe things are going to be different around here

I was so happy for you when I saw the game winning catch! Was it on your end of the field? Did you take any pictures while you were at the game?

My daughter has the pics. She has a better camera phone than I do. I may get some later when she is back in New Jersey today. What a day it was. It looked pretty bleak with a couple minutes left.

I already jumped on Atlanta next week plus 1. Are you kiddiing ,me? Miami will not beat them

And I am shocked we are 2 pt dogs vs the Jets!! Buffalo should be favored. They will win

Is there really talk in the Nation's capital about possibly benching RGIII for Kirk Cousins? I guess the old adage about the backup QB being the most popular guy in town is true in this case.

Everyone is ready to jump off the ledge and pull the entire team off with them. It's really funny... :ahhh:

For now the magic is back in the air at One Bills Drive. It was quite a scene at the end yesterday. People going crazy. Jarius Byrd should be ready next week. That will be a huge shot in the arm. I am really surprised they oddsmakers have the Jets favored by 2 1/2 against us. Ill take that two and a half. And Manuel over their new QB.

I know football season has begun in earnest when Paul posts Dolphin cheerleader photos. :D

Maybe the Bills/Dolphins rivalry will be rejuvenated? Teams must now fear Manuel and that will open up lanes for Spiller and Jackson. And our D is better too. Wait until the birdman enters next week.

I picked the Steelers tonight but I'm not confident in that pick, but on the other hand I'm not sold on the Bengals either. Should be a dogfight whoever wins...

And I'm looking forward to that first Bills/Dolphins matchup...

I think the Bengals will roll. And I think you guys have to play one here in the cold. Ha.

Larry Csonka vs. OJ Simpson. That's the Dolphins-Bills rivalry I remember. The great Dolphins O-line and the trio of Csonka, Kiick, and Morris against The Juice and the Electric Company.

That's what I first think of when I hear Dolphins-Bills. Then comes the Marino vs. Kelly matchups.

Larry Csonka vs. OJ Simpson. That's the Dolphins-Bills rivalry I remember. The great Dolphins O-line and the trio of Csonka, Kiick, and Morris against The Juice and the Electric Company.

That's what I first think of when I hear Dolphins-Bills. Then comes the Marino vs. Kelly matchups.

And Kelly beat Marino every time in the big games. But Marino gets all the notoriety. Kelly went to 4 Super Bowls and Marino 1.

And Kelly beat Marino every time in the big games. But Marino gets all the notoriety. Kelly went to 4 Super Bowls and Marino 1.

To be fair, Marino had way more yards, TDs, and overall wins than Kelly. I saw both QBs in person against the Raiders and Kelly was great, indeed.

But Marino was off-the-charts amazing!!! Just incredible to watch. If only they had had a halfway decent running back and defense, who knows how many Super Bowls Marino could have won.

It's nice to imagine what could have been if Marino had a Mercury Morris or Csonka type RB in the backfield to balance that offense, as great as Clayton & Duper were it's hard to win a championship being a one-dimensional team. And Jim Kelly certainly benefited from having Thurman Thomas in his backfield.

I think the game is just about ready to start. It might be time for me to stop referring to the Steelers as the Steel Curtain if they lose this game.

I picked the Steelers mainly because I cannot bring myself to trust the Bungles yet. But maybe, like KC this year, they really can turn it around.

Trust them now? The Steelers are toast. Lets dance around those shit heads. I hope they lose every game. How many damn football threads are there here?

Archived