2013 NFL Thread

Strider

^^^

What is this about pizzas? I didn't see pizza mentioned in the article...what's the inside scoop, E?

Detroit was one of my sleeper teams this year and I was hoping they would break through and finally take the NFL's "Norris" division. These injuries just plain suck.

^^^

What is this about pizzas? I didn't see pizza mentioned in the article...what's the inside scoop, E?

Detroit was one of my sleeper teams this year and I was hoping they would break through and finally take the NFL's "Norris" division. These injuries just plain suck.

He was rescuing pizzas that were sliding off the seat of the car. Although I first heard they were on the dashboard - I like that story better. In any case, I always put my pizzas on the floor...just for this reason!

I think those Chiefs may be for real. Real enough to beat Denver, I don't think so, at least not at Mile High. But Kansas City certainly has enough to whoop the pathetic Giants.

The games are always super competitive. I've seen KC blow them out in Denver when there was a ten win difference between the teams. I'll still think they'll split the series. Arrowhead will be on fire Manning comes to town and he will have a hard time play here.

I told a lot of people (I may or may not have posted about it) that the 49ers would be sorry if they traded Alex Smith. When are teams going to learn not to ditch a good QB for a one season wonder? The 49ers did this same thing a few years ago when they traded Jeff Garcia for the next great thing, Tim Rattay. Kaepernick looks like a one season wonder so far but he can still turn it around. However, it doesn't show much forethought or knowledge of very recent football history for them to have put their whole franchise in his hands.

I told a lot of people (I may or may not have posted about it) that the 49ers would be sorry if they traded Alex Smith. When are teams going to learn not to ditch a good QB for a one season wonder? The 49ers did this same thing a few years ago when they traded Jeff Garcia for the next great thing, Tim Rattay. Kaepernick looks like a one season wonder so far but he can still turn it around. However, it doesn't show much forethought or knowledge of very recent football history for them to have put their whole franchise in his hands.

Sounds more like the defense has been a letdown. Time will tell with Kaepernick. Beat the Rams!!

All time history the Los Angelos Rams OWN the 49ers. OWN THEM. Roman Gabriel and Deacon Jones and Merlin Olson ate them for breakfast. I like the Rams. And they did win the SB in 99 and don't you forget it fella

Yes, yes.....We all remember those days. But the all time series is 62-62-3. So that's not really 'owning' the 49ers now is it? 5 SF Super Bowls to the Rams' one. :^)

Yes, yes.....We all remember those days. But the all time series is 62-62-3. So that's not really 'owning' the 49ers now is it? 5 SF Super Bowls to the Rams' one. :^)

Well I have to call you to task on that. I have seen the numbers in the past and the Rams were so far ahead I find that stat very unbelievable. I will research it later. I am a doubter on that one

I'm watching Detroit vs. Chicago myself, with check-ins on Seattle @ Houston.

Is anyone watching the bore-a-thon the NFL shipped over to London? I doubt the game is close to being a full house in attendance. Do the English who go to this game get teased by their friends? Did the English press pay any attention to this game?

Hey Wes! Curious Americans want to know...how much ink did the NFL get in the UK papers?

^^^

Seattle might wake up in the second half.

Detroit should be way ahead by now but Stafford is awful and the Lions are settling for field goals when they should be scoring touchdowns. Come on Lions.

I said this was a trap game for seattle and a desperate game for Houston. So far. So good.

Woods burns Ravens D

Archived