John Bonham question...

HECA

First off let me say... I hope to hell no one from MetBB is on here. *face palm*. Lol

Next... I have a very odd question. What do you know about John Bonham's death?

As fans I would assume that you would know of any conspiracy theory's that are out there.

I'm not a fan of Zepplin... Nor have I ever been. *ducks from flying debris*

I know... I know... "Google it!"

I did. I found some info, but I'm wondering if any of you have any info that I haven't already read.

I know you're all going to wonder why I'm asking this...

*get ready for the nutty part*

I'm a bit of a medium, and John came to me one night. I can't remember all the details of the conversation. I do remember him telling me his name, he said something about death, murder, plagiarism... And something else. I had to google the name to find out who he was, because the name sounded familiar, but I didn't know from where.

I realize you're asking yourself... Why would John Bonham come to see you? I honestly don't know... Honestly I don't really care. I asked myself that same question at the time. Plus really... What am I supposed to do with this information? Who would believe me?

My purpose for asking the question is just for my own intrigue.

I do have a sense of humor, so I don't have a problem with anyone poking fun. Also I'm not here to impress anyone or have you believe my story (I really don't care if you do or not) I'm just looking for some insight.

Metallica Forum... I'm not much of a fan of them, but I frequent there.

Lol really? Get over yourself. Although the "Go Away!!" Was really scary. *note sarcasm*

How about they reunite the same time Menudo does? ;)

Edited by HECA

OK HECA. But please, please, for the sake of everyone on this forum it's ZEPPELIN

My apologies.

Matjaz1... I read something on the net to the effect of... Some thought that he was murdered, because of something to due with some plagiarism crap. I can't remember the details... I'd have to look them up again.

And it wasn't a dream... I was awake. Lol

My apologies.

Matjaz1... I read something on the net to the effect of... Some thought that he was murdered, because of something to due with some plagiarism crap. I can't remember the details... I'd have to look them up again.

And it wasn't a dream... I was awake. Lol

I think you may be confusing Bonzo with Jimi Hendrix, people thought he was murdered, but Bonzo was pretty clear that he passed away in 1980 with nothing to add.

A medium? You seem a bit of a large to me...a large nut.

You're not a fan of Metallica yet spend a lot of time on their message board. You're not a fan of Led Zeppelin yet come here, as well. Any other bands that you don't like whose message boards you haunt? You must have loads of time on your hands.

As for your John Bonham story, oy vey! :rolleyes:

Edited by Strider

He drank too much one night in Sept 1980 and died in his sleep... age 32.

I'm a little surprised he didn't tell you this.

I don't know why I'm even replying. this thread will be locked by days end.

This is the strangest post I have ever ever seen.

But wait a minute my fellow Zepp heads and my friends here. Why would he do this? What is his motivation?

Edited by LedZeppfan77

This is the strangest post I have ever ever seen.

But wait a minute my fellow Zepp heads and my friends here. Why would he do this? What is his motivation?

As long as he doesn't work his way over to the NFL Picks thread, or, start bashing the band, I'm good. Just a troll.

As long as he doesn't work his way over to the NFL Picks thread, or, start bashing the band, I'm good. Just a troll.

Ha. That is funny. It sure would be scary if he was telling the truth. For those that believe in this type of thing, have past occurrence's or claims of such always been visits to people that these ghosts knew during life? Or have their been reports of contact with people they did never indeed know? Not that I am buying this but I am curious on the subject

Well Hawaii would be a place I would visit if I could come back. So what did John say to you? I am sure there are other John Bonham's in the world other than the legendary drummer from Led Zeppelin. So details dude

Edited by LedZeppfan77

You're not a fan of Metallica yet spend a lot of time on their message board. You're not a fan of Led Zeppelin yet come here, as well. Any other bands that you don't like whose message boards you haunt? You must have loads of time on your hands.

Nice one, Strider!

:goodpost:

A medium? You seem a bit of a large to me...a large nut.

His profile says he is in Hawaii. If I was in Hawaii I could think of alot more ways to spend my time.

His profile says he is in Hawaii. If I was in Hawaii I could think of alot more ways to spend my time.

"He" is actually a she.

That's her photos in the video she posted.

A rather cute Ginger, here to steal souls, no doubt. LOL

Lol wow! Exactly as I suspected. Again... I don't expect anyone to believe my story... I was just giving some background as to why I was asking the question.

I can see that this isn't going to go anywhere.

Thank you for your time.

Lol wow! Exactly as I suspected. Again... I don't expect anyone to believe my story... I was just giving some background as to why I was asking the question.

I can see that this isn't going to go anywhere.

Thank you for your time.

Wait just a minute there fella. I'll bite. I am intrigued. This is the strangest thread I have ever seen and I have seen and created a few myself. Do enlighten us with some more detail. Did John appear or simply come to you in a dream? How do you know it was indeed THE John Bonham, the greatest drummer to ever walk the planet? Come on. I want to hear more.

Oops, just saw Type's post that you are a she.

Edited by LedZeppfan77