2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia

LedZeppfan77

It's soccer on ice with sticks and less players...and less flopping.

Ha Ha, thanks.......Anyway I'm even more confused now, the Russki being sent off at 10 in the third whadafuk did he do, I saw no interference...And that disallowed goal, looked like a clear goal to me....................America win the pen shoot out, congrats.

Great hockey game this morning!

That skeleton racing looks like suicide! 81mph, going head first!?! Fun to watch though!

I am not a fan of letting the same guy shoot over and over. Not one bit. And I think the Russians got screwed to put it mildly. What's fair is fair. That 3rd goal should have counted IMO.

Gee, I did not think Strider could be watching this game. Its a 4 am start for him there I think, and its still only almost 6 am in Cal. 4-0 Good guys and Miller has not made any mistakes

I pick and choose my battles. For US vs. Russia I didn't mind getting up at 4am, but I wasn't getting up for Latvia or Slovenia.

I definitely got up early to watch Teemu and Finland kipper the Russians! :yay:

Now watching the Ladies Figure Skating, which is heaven if you're a leg and ass man (or woman). ;)

Quick has not even seen a shot hardly. The big news is Latvia. What a job they have done. Going to period 3 with a backup goalie from the AHL Syracuse team. Ted Nolan has worked miracles with this team. I am in fact cheering for them. US up 4-1. Sweden vs Finland on the other side. Latvia is some story

Archived