2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

Tommy Hunter eating Red Sox for lunch. Mowing their arses down one by one!!!!!!! Hope your Cardinals win tonight King. I have about 4 parlays to cash if they win. Took the with my birds and have Tigers and Mets in the bag already. And the Nats.

Well Cruz hit his 7th and 8th HRs already and they are losing 10-9. My Orioles looked very good today. And for some reason Toronto has hit a skid. We go there next so maybe we catch them at a good time? Hoping your Cards win tonight King.

Well Cruz hit his 7th and 8th HRs already and they are losing 10-9. My Orioles looked very good today. And for some reason Toronto has hit a skid. We go there next so maybe we catch them at a good time? Hoping your Cards win tonight King.

As you already know, the Cardinals did win last night. In fact, they swept the Reds. The Cardinals are on top in the NL Central and I see that the Orioles are tied for first with the Red Sox. Good luck with the Blue Jays (and I mean that truly and not sarcastically).

As you already know, the Cardinals did win last night. In fact, they swept the Reds. The Cardinals are on top in the NL Central and I see that the Orioles are tied for first with the Red Sox. Good luck with the Blue Jays (and I mean that truly and not sarcastically).

Well thanks. I cannot say its not disappointing to see Cruz get away. I do not understand why they could not come up with a match offer. But he is going to have to carry that team. We have more depth than Seattle does. If he gets cold, they are in trouble. Adam Jones is on fire. Even though the Cards swept that series the Reds played pretty well. I expect they win today with this pitcher that pitched very well last out. I also think Arrieta and the Cubs can be a nice underdog play at Pittsburgh today. This 11:05 start at Fenway this morning is unreal. The Boston marathon going on so Boston will be nuts today. I want Chen to shut them down again so we can take 3 of 4. I cant wait for Wieters and Hardy to come back but I must say Cabrera is playing great on defense but does not have Hardy's offense, Joseph just keeps playing great in Matt Wieter's absence but when Wieters returns we get a big bat back in the lineup. I still think we have the best middle relief in the AL East. And I know we have the best defense. So keeping our heads above water until these two guys return is huge. We have not fallen out and are tied for first. i am still expecting the White Sox to be a bit of a surprise and I think the Indians have been overated. Maybe I am wrong? I am not sure what to make of the Angels or A's yet but I know Detroit is loaded as usual. They may have to win a slugfest today vs Yankees. San Diego so far has not disappointed and look to be a real player in the Wild Card race. Go O's

Chen did us in with his dumb ass error. Fucked us good. 4 runs. Rain delay but a miracle would be needed and its not happening with some of our best guys out today. Hardy needs to get his ass back soon. He was supposed to be ready. Cabrera has been solid on D but his bat is not Hardy's. Joseph has been good. But today they rested him and put some ex Red Sox kid in there. Joseph will be a great backup to Matt Wieters when Matt returns. Cannot be soon enough.

Like the Reds to win tonight big time and like the Cubs a little at Pitt with Arrieta

My thoughts on ... and his pursuit of Willie Mays...

:zzz:

Sorry, I just cannot bear to see that asshole's name mentioned in the same sentence with Willie Mays...or any other great legend of the game.

Later today is the Saint Louis Cardinals (8-3) versus the Washington Nationals (6-7). Lance Lynn vs. Gio Gonzalez.

Even before this 2015 season began, many commentators on the MLB Network said that if the Nationals hope to make it to the 2015 World Series that that road will most likely and probably have to travel through Saint Louis.

So far it seems that the New York Mets and the Los Angeles Dodgers will have to make a turn through Saint Louis. And we all know how the "(over)-hyped" Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers do against the Cardinals in the past two years.

Later today is the Saint Louis Cardinals (8-3) versus the Washington Nationals (6-7). Lance Lynn vs. Gio Gonzalez.

Even before this 2015 season began, many commentators on the MLB Network said that if the Nationals hope to make it to the 2015 World Series that that road will most likely and probably have to travel through Saint Louis.

So far it seems that the New York Mets and the Los Angeles Dodgers will have to make a turn through Saint Louis. And we all know how the "(over)-hyped" Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers do against the Cardinals in the past two years.

It does not mean they will face each other again. The Nationals are no team to take lightly I tell you that. I am wondering how far the Mets will go? Its still very early. Its April. The Cubs won a good one last night. and that pitcher for the Reds looks like the real deal. How about the Padres. Hitting the cover off the ball.

Wow, I just checked ESPN's baseball page to see the Orioles score--not pretty, to say the least. Bud Norris with a 17.42 ERA. Is there somebody from the minors the O's could bring up to fill his spot in the rotation? What about Dylan Bundy, I think that was his name....

I know the Mets will be on, but the Orioles/Jays game should be interesting--will there be any carry over from last night's shenanigans; will Bautista get a fastball sailing past his ear tonight?

Norris has been awful. We need to dump him. Jiminez will bounce back and take care of business. How about San Diego. The Padres are on fire. And so are your Mets

I see arguments seems to be split on who's side people are on in last night's O's/Jays fracas--in my view, Bautista totally overblew the situation glowering at the kid for throwing behind him, nevermind that cadillac stroll he took after he hit the home run. If Jose was to get one thrown by his ears tonight, I would not fault Baltimore for doing it.

As for my Mets, I'm going to try and not get too carried away about an April winning streak, but over the course of a long season, those wins do add up--whether or not that means division title is another matter....

^^^Sorry Paul, my focus is mostly on the NBA and NHL playoffs now, so I missed the Os-Rays fracas.

Hey Bong-Man! Someone tell the Detroit weather gods it's nearly May on the calendar...there was SNOW during today's Tigers-Yankees game! :blink:

Meanwhile...later I flip the channel over to PTI and Cubs manager Joe Madden is being interviewed and he's dressed like it is December, haha.

Archived