2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

Colon likes to pump those fastballs, so your O's should be ready to hit. I'm still worried the Mets may be going into a swoon after that torrid start in early April. As others have pointed out, it's a long season....

What about these Houston Astros? Are they for real? I question whether their pitching is for real. And they cannot continue this hitting over a long stretch in my opinion. The Twins are playing pretty well also

One of the many reasons that I love the Saint Louis Cardinals baseball team (besides being the second Best Team in baseball history) is that, no matter what, the Cardinals NEVER give up. In last night game against the Chicago Cubs, they were down 5-0 in the 1st inning. Newly acquired Mark Reynolds hit a Grand Slam in the bottom of the 1st inning. 5-4 Cubs after 1 inning of play. Good game short, the Cardinals won the game 10-9.

Again, as of this moment, the St. Louis Cardinals have the best record in Baseball. 19 wins and 6 losses. .760 winning percentage. 5.5 games ahead of the 2nd place Chicago Cubs.

THIS IS NOT PROPAGANDA BUT TRUE and ACTUAL FACT!!! (and please stop saying that this is a "shit" division because it is not). I just think that LedZeppfan77 is actually jealous of the successes of the Saint Louis Cardinals over the past 15 years. It is perfectly acceptable to be jealous. I do not think that there is any shame in that. The only shame in being jealous is when you really are jealous but are too much of coward to admit that you are. If the Baltimore Orioles had the past that the Saint Louis Cardinals have, I would be a little bitter and jealous myself. But I would NEVER resort to calling a fellow baseball fan ignorant and profanity laden words. (Think about THAT).

The Cardinals are always predicted to have and be a major and dominant team in the National League since the beginning of this Century (and before) and the Orioles have only become a team to watch in the past couple of years. Big and Major difference between the Two (2).

Long Live RUSH!!! ... and Led Zeppelin!!!

One of the many reasons that I love the Saint Louis Cardinals baseball team (besides being the second Best Team in baseball history) is that, no matter what, the Cardinals NEVER give up. In last night game against the Chicago Cubs, they were down 5-0 in the 1st inning. Newly acquired Mark Reynolds hit a Grand Slam in the bottom of the 1st inning. 5-4 Cubs after 1 inning of play. Good game short, the Cardinals won the game 10-9.

Again, as of this moment, the St. Louis Cardinals have the best record in Baseball. 19 wins and 6 losses. .760 winning percentage. 5.5 games ahead of the 2nd place Chicago Cubs.

THIS IS NOT PROPAGANDA BUT TRUE and ACTUAL FACT!!! (and please stop saying that this is a "shit" division because it is not). I just think that LedZeppfan77 is actually jealous of the successes of the Saint Louis Cardinals over the past 15 years. It is perfectly acceptable to be jealous. I do not think that there is any shame in that. The only shame in being jealous is when you really are jealous but are too much of coward to admit that you are. If the Baltimore Orioles had the past that the Saint Louis Cardinals have, I would be a little bitter and jealous myself. But I would NEVER resort to calling a fellow baseball fan ignorant and profanity laden words. (Think about THAT).

The Cardinals are always predicted to have and be a major and dominant team in the National League since the beginning of this Century (and before) and the Orioles have only become a team to watch in the past couple of years. Big and Major difference between the Two (2).

Long Live RUSH!!! ... and Led Zeppelin!!!

If we played in that shitty ass division we would be cruising. We have not played very many games due to the riots. Its only May 4th for Gods sake and you are talking non stop trash. Pathetic

How the hell do the Orioles let that fat fuck Colón beat them? I would be shocked if Bartolo Colón makes it a whole season for the Mets without getting injured. Hell, it looked like he might injure himself batting. Comical.

No inflammatory posts today. Sorry to disappoint ebk in that regard, but I am glad to say that I see that peace has since prevailed in Baltimore.

So far, these 4 Cardinals have a real strong chance of making the 2015 National League All-Star team:

Matt Carpenter - 3rd base

Matt Holiday - Left field

Kolten Wong - 2nd base

Trevor Rosenthal - Closer

How the hell do the Orioles let that fat fuck Colón beat them? I would be shocked if Bartolo Colón makes it a whole season for the Mets without getting injured. Hell, it looked like he might injure himself batting. Comical.

Far be it from me to totally defend a former drug abuser, but Colon is a guy who knows how to pitch--spotting the fastball and throwing just enough sliders and changeups to get people out. Fat must equal intelligence cuz Colon is no fool on that mound...

pitching-smiley-emoticon.gif

I did not see the game. We have lost a ton of production by having Hardy out and Cabrera in his place. He is not Hardy. And Matt Wieters i believe is close. I cant wait for these guys to return. I did not expect that they would miss this much time. But we are hanging around at the 500 mark, and I expect them to make a move when they get their entire lineup back. I will never understand how the hell they let Cruz walk. I just dont get it. Money I know. But why is it all these other teams are willing to overpay these guys? Buck will not panic. Its early and we are not far off the pace at all. We go to NY and I hope to hell Hardy is back fucking real soon. We do pretty well vs the Yankees. i am banking on a bounce back tonight and a win at the Mets

^^ deGrom is going tonight & barring any screwups by the Mets infield, young deGrom should have another solid outing. I may have to break out the broom smiley later tonight.... :D

You had best put that on hold. We are going to fucking waste those fuckers tonight.

Cabrera sucks. And so does that fucking 3rd base ump. Davis is a real disappointment lately. Strikes out with a 3-1 count with the bases loaded. Hardy has to get his ass back fast. His bat is missed big time. Wieters also.

In deference to Rick and ebk, I'll refrain from using the broom smiley. What I will say is that it's always nice to win a series, hopefully the streak will be extended during the rest of the week...

Thanks...but let's face it - we sucked.

And really, do you bring out a broom for a two game series?? ;)

Back-to-back crazy walk off wins for the Angels the last two nights. Can they make it three in a row tonight vs. Houston Astros? Hmmmm...McHugh vs. Santiago, so probably not.

For such die-hard Orioles fans as LedZeppfan77 and ebk it must sting a lot for youse to have Alex Rodriguez surpass the great Willie Mays on the all-time home run list against your team. I don't know or care who the Orioles pitcher was that gave up this historic home run is, but it cannot ever be disputed that it came off of a Baltimore Orioles pitcher. Whether anyone wants to admit this, this is Baseball History that will or will not have an * beside it. I am happy that it happened against the Baltimore Orioles and that is because LedZeppfan77 has and always espouses that the Orioles are the best team in baseball when in fact, right now, they are in last place in the AL East.

As much as I Love that the Saint Louis Cardinals continue to be the dominant team in the National League (as usual), and without Adam Wainwright, I would not mind if they lost a couple of games in a row. I think that it would just bolster their already consistent resolve to go out and show that the Cardinals are the best team of this century. 4 straight appearances in the NLCS is more than the proof that I need. Win or lose in the NLCS, I am justly proud that they beat out all the other National League teams to make it so deep in the Post-Season.

When was the last time the Baltimore Orioles ever made it to the ALCS 4 years in row? I know the answer already. NEVER!!! And will never happen in My lifetime or LedZeppfan77s. You might as well surrender all hope and face the true facts. You are nearing 80 years of age, I will turn 45 years of age in November. You have continually called Me negative names and words. I only call you OLD because that is what you are, OLD. Old is not a negative word, it is a word that relates to ones own age, years and perspective.

Again, Long Live the Saint Louis Cardinals, Rush and Led Zeppelin!!!

Peace!!!

Archived