2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Oh my--I just saw the latest score, Jags 21, Bills 3. I'm guessing the honeymoon between the Bills fanbase and "Sexy Rexy" is officially over. 

The wild & wacky NFL--and me saying this might be a good week for the picks. Holy shit....

:wacko:

I've just watched about half an hour of this game live on The BBC,  what a bore how do people put up with all the stop starts,  a few seconds of play then a stop a few more then three or four mins of analasisation (where your commercials would be) I just can't get into it at all.  Over the years I have watched most of the SB finals 1983 onwards, I have tried to understand your game but it just does not flow. The oval ball games here Rugby league/Union are not my bag either but at least they don't have all the stop starts of American football.

Give a good old Footie game anyday  which has just reminded me Liverpool are playing Southampton right now, time to turn on the Radio, I'll catch the highlights on TV later tonight.

Edited by JTM

Rick, what say ye about your Bills? I'll refrain from talking smack about them, given who my team is, but man--losing to the "Jag-wads"...  :wacko:

Paul, I'm sure it was all the refs fault!  ;) 

I finally pick Buffalo and they lose? Typical. Losing to the Jackoffs in London cost Miami's coach his job. How long before the Fire Rex! chants and websites start in Buffalo?

Miami looks like they are getting pummeled by Hurricane Patricia rain.

Yeah, I know it's only the Texans and the Titans last week, but the Fins look like a whole new team. Apparently, some kind of fire was lit under their asses--but the real test comes this Thursday against the Pats. Beat them & then you really prove something....

If only they had fired Philbin when the Icognito thing first happened. That was a sign Philbin had no control of the team. It is only Houston but Miami still looks night and day different. Their season could be saved yet.

Miami just keeps scoring...

Jets are containing Brady so far.

Edited by Strider

Rick, what say ye about your Bills? I'll refrain from talking smack about them, given who my team is, but man--losing to the "Jag-wads"...  :wacko:

I am saying watch the play that was 3rd and 15 and it was 31-27 Bills and Roby went for the ball and NEVER TOUCHED THE RECEIVER AND THE FUCKING REFS CALLED PASS INTERFERENCE!!!!  ROBBED AGAIN JUST LIKE GIANTS GAME.  Pure shit.  The game was ours and the refs took it away.  Watch the replay.  NO WAY WAS IT A PENALTY.  But it was a game killer.

Tyrod will come back and Miami will not be playing Houston.  We are better than Miami if we have our players.  And the Jets and we will prove it. But Ryan is a sack of shit. He has his head up his ass.  How do you not give the ball to McCoy on two plays where you need one fucking yard?

Why the hell is Tannehill still in the game is my question? As usual, some wacky shit in the NFL going down week to week--what the hell is wrong with the Steelers?

:wacko:

Pittsburgh just scored.  So none of you saw that clean play by Roby?  Gift for Jack.  Tyrod will be back and we will destroy Dallas