2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Was pulling for them both, Brother! Glad to see your Niners shining. :thumbsup: They were showing your game here.

maxresdefault.jpgsan-francisco-49ers-cheerleaders-super-b

That Niner gal in front is a knockout. :)

I sense the 49ers are improving. I'm hoping the defense doesn't collapse against Seattle as they've always prided themselves on a strong defense.

Dear No Fun League,

Why is the early Sunday game only on Yahoo? :wtf:

Because only yahoos like Yukon Cornelious want to watch Buffalo vs. Jacksonville, hehehe. :P

Because only yahoos like Yukon Cornelious want to watch Buffalo vs. Jacksonville, hehehe. :P

You would think that if the NFL wanted to seriously expand a fanbase into England or Europe, they would think of sending teams to play over there from cities that these people have heard of. Just as well - hope it's a flop and garners zero interest. I'll yahooooo! that.

No offense to Paul, but that city is the arm pit of Florida, IMO.  It literally just stinks.  

My wife's brother took me to a Jags game, and my first time at Hooters, down there. It was a long time ago. We pissed in every ally - sorry if that didn't dissipate by now...

NFL.com kept saying tonight's game was in Frisco, when it wasn't. 

The 49ers' stadium is in Santa Clara, part of the greater San Jose area.

Schmucks.

If you're a native you never say 'Frisco.'

The SF offense stunk tonight. So bad it brought out the Boo Birds. P.U.

The original is in Tampa, I believe.

That figures. Only Tampa would come up with that horrible orange-brown colour combination. I was dragged to one once. Yuck...never again.

NFL.com kept saying tonight's game was in Frisco, when it wasn't. 

The 49ers' stadium is in Santa Clara, part of the greater San Jose area.

Schmucks.

Frisco? :slapface: Never, never, ever call it that...it's always San Francisco. Just as you never say SoCal when referring to Southern California. Just some friendly tips. ;)

San Fran's strength was always their offensive line.  Now it's just another liability.  

We should all ignore on-line games.  Don't even let the NFL think for a second that it's a viable direction to go with their broadcasts.  Wondering if Buffalo and Jacksonville tv markets will still lose a local game of coverage at 1pm or 4pm because of a Yahoo game.  The Lions get the English treatment next week.  Does the NFL consider us a selling point ?...lol.  Waking up to their act at 9:30am will call for bloody marys instead of coffee.

Frisco? :slapface: Never, never, ever call it that...it's always San Francisco. Just as you never say SoCal when referring to Southern California. Just some friendly tips. ;)

That gets on your nerves like "Beantown" gets on mine. ^_^

Apparently, I didn't miss much skipping Thursday Night Football yesterday. Yo, San Francisco, how does getting rid of Harbaugh look now...

Harbaugh is going HEE HAW! HEE HAW! At least the defense didn't give up 50 points.

I'm feeling good about the upcoming NFL Sunday--not sure why, I just have a gut feeling it may be a good week as far as picks go.

And, I'm still kind of wavering about who I picked in the Boys/Giants game? Is Matt Cassel really an upgrade over Weeden--but, as I said before, that division is so weak & the G-Men themselves seem to be a bigger question mark from week to week, as far as which Giants team will show up.

Do I or don't I switch my pick to Dallas?

:Thinking:

Olé!

Mexico City on deck. The NFL's commitment to London will only get stronger as it works toward the idea of having a franchise there long-term, but the focus of its international efforts is about to splinter. Following next week's Lions-Chiefs game at Wembley, an NFL contingent will travel to Mexico City with reps from Populous (an architectural firm that works with the league in retrofitting stadiums for big events) to meet with Mexican officials and visit Azteca Stadium. "All the work we're doing in Mexico now is to determine whether the stadium can be ready," said Mark Waller, the NFL's executive vice president of international. "We don't have a definitive decision yet, but they're working hard to get (the stadium) there." Per Waller, there are three things the league will need to be comfortable with when making the final call, which has to come, for logistical reasons, in the next four-to-six weeks. First, the locker rooms are built for soccer teams and aren't nearly big enough to house an NFL team, and that's something the league wants a solution to. Second, the technical infrastructure -- as it pertains to elements facilitating coach-to-quarterback and sideline-to-booth communications -- needs to be upgraded. And third, more broadcast accommodations are needed and, in particular, more space for TV setup and the general media. If the league is satisfied that those issues have been properly addressed, it's pretty much a certainty there'll be a game there in 2016. "It'd be fantastic if we could do it next year," Waller said. As it stands right now, the likelihood is there'll either be that game and three in London, or four games in London in 2016, with Germany and its ready-to-go stadiums remaining an outside possibility next year (and a focus for the future). As for growth in London, chances are strong one team will play there in back-to-back weeks next year, and the league will play on three consecutive weekends in the U.K., to further test the market. As for this weekend's streaming broadcast, the NFL is actually using it to grow the game in the Far East. Waller said the league's eyes will be on China and Japan, where consumers already have started to move away from standard TV, with digital and internet content replacing it.

Archived