Fun gores

apantherfrommd

Wow - lockup 40,000 people and their families at the ballpark, instead of beating down these thugs.

How's it goin' Jimmie Ray. Yeah man! It's like Paul said. State of Emergency, and they're bringing in the National Guards. And you have people from Ferguson coming here to stir things up, as well as from Philadelphia, etc. for this Black Life Matters movement.

Has Obama said anything about this yet? I know he was yucking it up (over 40 miles away with jokes over the weekend), didn't seem to care much. Too little too late if he waiting until now to do anything. Baltimore's a disaster area in the inner city. Wouldn't be surprised if there were 'Fed' agitators as well, like in Ferguson.

What gets me is that the Mayor of Bal'more condones it, by giving a stand down order (much like they did in Ferguson) to let everything escalate.

Baltimore Mayor: Space Was Provided To Those Who Wished To Destroy

"while we tried to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.

To me it's like they want things to escalate in order to have things become a State of Emergency. So it's fine to loot & destroy (if you're privileged)? So how do you choose or decide who is now privileged in this country?

Mikael Thalen ‎@MikaelThalen 8:57 PM - 27 Apr 2015

National Guard: "We are not at the point of martial law..."

As many as 5,000 troops to patrol streets #BaltimoreRiots

Paul Joseph Watson ‎@PrisonPlanet 8:16 PM - 27 Apr 2015

Baltimore's Mayor just gave rioters another 'safe space' for tonight - curfew will not be imposed until TOMORROW. #BaltimoreRiots.Curfew declared for TOMORROW? Giving rioters free reign for tonight......bizarre. #BaltimoreRiots

So much for reporters trying to get the perspective of "innocent" protestors as they rob her.

freddygray.jpeg?w=590&h=787

Another cameraman was beat and robbed of his camera from CCTV

It saddens me to see the state of affairs in Baltimore--I would think ( or hope) that the big brass in Washington D.C. would step in to intervene at some point; it seems like the only thing that will get through to these knuckleheads in Baltimore is to bring in the heavy artillery.

Lately there have been new words added to the not so politically correct terminology. Thugs is supposedly the new N- word.

If it looks like a thug, smells like a thug, acts like a thug, then it is a thug.

Apparently, according to the Questlove and others - "Thug" is the new N- word.
Mayor Rawlings-Blake at a press conference earlier in the day said:

"It is very clear there is a difference between what we saw over the past week with the peaceful protests, those who wish to seek justice, those who wish to be heard, and want answers and the difference between those protests and the thugs who only want to incite violence and destroy our city.

I’m a life-long resident of Baltimore and too many people have spent generations building up this city for it to be destroyed by thugs who in a very senseless way are trying to tear down what so many have fought for."

Baltimore Mayor Apologizes For Calling Protesters 'Thugs'

Questlove, drummer and leader of The Roots, the house band for the Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, appears to have taken issue with this. Taking to Twitter, Questlove cut to the chase: https://twitter.com/questlove/status/592869780757082112

IMO - Thugs = Thugs It's a codeword for a bunch of rats. I agree with Strider. I'm not "politically correct". You can have White thugs, Black thugs, etc...

A city councilman in Baltimore dropped the N word on live TV after becoming irate that a CNN host argued that labeling violent rioters and looters “thugs” was a correct use of language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZSJlstaNTA

An angry Carl Stokes said that CNN’s Erin Burnett should “just call them n-s. Just call them n-s,” when she attempted to explain that the word “thug” was a justified description.

The White House tried to trigger race riots and the targeting of police (racially), last Summer. They have sent operatives from the Justice Dept. in with the Treyvon Martin situation, with the Michael Brown situation, then Ferguson. It's gone over the top.
Clearly they want to make the issue about race and infighting while liberties are taken. This is the political distraction. Obama couldn't deliever jobs to the black community - nothing but double the unemploymment, in his reign. But the social engineers believe they can boost that 13% voting block that votes 90% Democratic Party, by envoking massive racial division.
We also have police being ordered to stand down, but being able to target even mainstream journalists, brutaly beating innocent people. This is an engineered operation. Police shamefully have followed illegal orders, to not stop rioters, looters, and people engaged in racial attacks. Take a look at what happened in Ferguson with the media. Shooting them with rubber bullets, tear gassed grenades, and rolling out the MRAPS.

This is 100% Barak Obama, George Soros engineered. Engineering like this could bring down America from within. There are massive preparations for martial law and tyranny that I've never seen before. There are main line analysts and media pundits saying the same thing. And notice Jade Helm is lined up right along these times. Hopefully spreading the word could lead to a delay of the possibility of what could take place. The plan is a civil war. Blue on Black, Black on Blue, Black on white. etc. Cloward and Piven on steroids.

Lately there have been new words added to the not so politically correct terminology. Thugs is supposedly the new N- word.

Apparently, according to the Questlove and others - "Thug" is the new N- word.

Mayor Rawlings-Blake at a press conference earlier in the day said:

"It is very clear there is a difference between what we saw over the past week with the peaceful protests, those who wish to seek justice, those who wish to be heard, and want answers and the difference between those protests and the thugs who only want to incite violence and destroy our city.

I’m a life-long resident of Baltimore and too many people have spent generations building up this city for it to be destroyed by thugs who in a very senseless way are trying to tear down what so many have fought for."

Baltimore Mayor Apologizes For Calling Protesters 'Thugs'

Questlove, drummer and leader of The Roots, the house band for the Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, appears to have taken issue with this. Taking to Twitter, Questlove cut to the chase: https://twitter.com/questlove/status/592869780757082112

IMO - Thugs = Thugs It's a codeword for a bunch of rats. I agree with Strider. I'm not "politically correct". You can have White thugs, Black thugs, etc...

A city councilman in Baltimore dropped the N word on live TV after becoming irate that a CNN host argued that labeling violent rioters and looters “thugs” was a correct use of language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZSJlstaNTA

An angry Carl Stokes said that CNN’s Erin Burnett should “just call them n-s. Just call them n-s,” when she attempted to explain that the word “thug” was a justified description.

The White House tried to trigger race riots and the targeting of police (racially), last Summer. They have sent operatives from the Justice Dept. in with the Treyvon Martin situation, with the Michael Brown situation, then Ferguson. It's gone over the top.

Clearly they want to make the issue about race and infighting while liberties are taken. This is the political distraction. Obama couldn't deliever jobs to the black community - nothing but double the unemploymment, in his reign. But the social engineers believe they can boost that 13% voting block that votes 90% Democratic Party, by envoking massive racial division.

We also have police being ordered to stand down, but being able to target even mainstream journalists, brutaly beating innocent people. This is an engineered operation. Police shamefully have followed illegal orders, to not stop rioters, looters, and people engaged in racial attacks. Take a look at what happened in Ferguson with the media. Shooting them with rubber bullets, tear gassed grenades, and rolling out the MRAPS.

This is 100% Barak Obama, George Soros engineered. Engineering like this could bring down America from within. There are massive preparations for martial law and tyranny that I've never seen before. There are main line analysts and media pundits saying the same thing. And notice Jade Helm is lined up right along these times. Hopefully spreading the word could lead to a delay of the possibility of what could take place. The plan is a civil war. Blue on Black, Black on Blue, Black on white. etc. Cloward and Piven on steroids.

Glad to see I'm not the only one paying attention to what is really happening.

How's it goin' Jimmie Ray. Yeah man! It's like Paul said. State of Emergency, and they're bringing in the National Guards. And you have people from Ferguson coming here to stir things up, as well as from Philadelphia, etc. for this Black Life Matters movement.

Has Obama said anything about this yet? I know he was yucking it up (over 40 miles away with jokes over the weekend), didn't seem to care much. Too little too late if he waiting until now to do anything. Baltimore's a disaster area in the inner city. Wouldn't be surprised if there were 'Fed' agitators as well, like in Ferguson.

What gets me is that the Mayor of Bal'more condones it, by giving a stand down order (much like they did in Ferguson) to let everything escalate.

Baltimore Mayor: Space Was Provided To Those Who Wished To Destroy

"while we tried to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.

To me it's like they want things to escalate in order to have things become a State of Emergency. So it's fine to loot & destroy (if you're privileged)? So how do you choose or decide who is now privileged in this country?

Mikael Thalen ‎@MikaelThalen 8:57 PM - 27 Apr 2015

National Guard: "We are not at the point of martial law..."

As many as 5,000 troops to patrol streets #BaltimoreRiots

Paul Joseph Watson ‎@PrisonPlanet 8:16 PM - 27 Apr 2015

Baltimore's Mayor just gave rioters another 'safe space' for tonight - curfew will not be imposed until TOMORROW. #BaltimoreRiots.Curfew declared for TOMORROW? Giving rioters free reign for tonight......bizarre. #BaltimoreRiots

So much for reporters trying to get the perspective of "innocent" protestors as they rob her.

freddygray.jpeg?w=590&h=787

Another cameraman was beat and robbed of his camera from CCTV

He must have wandered into the 'Destroy Space.'

Last night we had the utmost pleasure of watching the moron anarchist asswipes in Seattle. I love how they always beat up the garbage cans and paper racks. But Sgt. Pepper Spray came to the rescue as usual.

• 2 months later...

NYC reaches $5.9 million settlement in chokehold death case

NEW YORK (AP) New York City reached a settlement Monday with the family of Eric Garner for $5.9 million, almost a year after the 43-year-old died in police custody.

The family filed a notice of claim in October, the first step in filing a lawsuit against the city, asking for $75 million. Garner was stopped on July 17 outside a convenience store for selling loose, untaxed cigarettes. A video shot by an onlooker shows Garner telling the officers to leave him alone and refusing to be handcuffed. Garner is taken to the ground in what appears to be a chokehold, banned by police policy. The officer, Daniel Pantaleo, says it was a legal takedown maneuver.

Garner, who had asthma, is heard gasping, "I can't breathe!" 11 times before he loses consciousness. He was pronounced dead later at a hospital.

The city medical examiner found that the police chokehold contributed to Garner's death. But a grand jury on Staten Island declined to indict the officer in the death. A federal probe is ongoing.

While the city has a legal department that fields lawsuits, the New York City comptroller's office also can settle claims. Comptroller Scott Stringer has made a point of doing that in civil rights cases, saying that resolving them quickly saves the city money on legal fees.

"Following a judicious review of the claim and facts of this case, my office was able to reach a settlement with the estate of Eric Garner that is in the best interests of all parties," Stringer said in a statement announcing the settlement.

The attorney for Garner's family did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

Last month, the comptroller's office agreed to pay $6.25 million to a man who spent nearly 25 years in prison before being exonerated in a killing that happened while he was more than 1,000 miles away vacationing at Disney World. A $6.4 million settlement was reached with a man exonerated in the 1990 killing of a rabbi. Stringer also agreed to a $2.25 million payout to the family of a mentally ill inmate who died in a Rikers Island jail cell that sweltered to 101 degrees because of a malfunctioning heating system, and helped put together a $17 million settlement in the case of three half-brothers who spent a combined 60 years in prison before their convictions were thrown out.

Love it when people have creative, thematic member names and avatars. :)

:peace:

Pardon? Hey Walter, who are you accusing this time of being someone else? Best to you, but give us all a break. :thumbdown::offtopic:http://www.mmabmd.com/

Pardon? Hey Walter, who are you accusing this time of being someone else? Best to you, but give us all a break. :thumbdown::offtopic:http://www.mmabmd.com/

That's funny, the part of the quote you omitted was on conversational topic that LIVIN and I were sharing and I wasn't even speaking to you, butt, you have to nose your way in again to speak for your BBFF.... I love it when you quote my posts from months ago - it shows that you really care! I'm also glad you have found a location to get some help for your many "issues"!

:peace:

I wasn't even speaking to you, butt, you have to nose your way in again to speak for your BBFF :peace:

I could say the same to you regarding post #8338 of the Random Thoughts thread. And your replies in 8347 and 8351 http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/10206-random-thoughts-v3/page-418 :peace:

^^^

So Fat Man's family just won the lottery, why am I not surprised? They should only have been awarded his projected non-welfare lifetime earnings and not a penny more.

You left out the earnings he could have had on bootleg smokes. :lol: I do give his daughter credit on saying that this act of the cops wasn't due to racial discrimination that the media wanted.

^ Steve's post sounds somewhat heartless, but I would doubt this Garner fellow even brought home whatever little money he could make selling cigarettes one at a time on the street. It's more of a social thing, or just getting away from the responsibilities to his own family. He did have a baby at home, that he could at least have looked after - if his wife worked, or could have, if given some help.

^^^

So Fat Man's family just won the lottery, why am I not surprised? They should only have been awarded his projected non-welfare lifetime earnings and not a penny more.

Just think SteveAJones, Garner's infant child can now have the best education money can buy. His widow can now afford to buy a home in a safe, middle class neighborhood with good public schools, nice parks, etc. If she plays her cards right and hires good financial advisers, the settlement can be the ticket to a better life not just for her self and her child but for future generations to come. Eighteen years from now Garner's infant child could be your grandchild's roommate at Harvard or Stanford. Ain't America grand.

• 4 weeks later...

UMMMM...isn't civil disobedience on the part of Michael Brown what started the mess in the first place? How about a day of "Learning to obey the law and act like a human being?"

March, civil disobedience planned next month in Ferguson

By JIM SUHR and JIM SALTER 17 hours ago

a98ea8d77d2e69217d0f6a706700f32b.jpg

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — A silent march and a day of civil disobedience are among the events being planned for next month in Ferguson to mark the first anniversary of the fatal shooting of a black 18-year-old by a white police officer, an event that galvanized the "Black Lives Matter" movement.

The agenda from the Ferguson Action Council includes an art event, rap and rock concerts. It calls for Aug. 10 to be a "Day of Civil Disobedience and National Call to Action." Messages seeking clarification about what sort of civil disobedience is planned were not returned.

:goodpost:

ST. LOUIS 26 minutes ago Yahoo News

— Officers have shot a man who police say opened fire on them in Ferguson, Missouri, where demonstrators are marking the anniversary of Michael Brown’s death.

“Hey, he’s bleeding!” the man on the video says. “Please get him some help. He’s bleeding out, please get him some help, man.”

http://news.yahoo.com/police-shoot-gunman-who-opened-fire-during-ferguson-anniversary-protest-055405433.html

Were we expecting any less? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived