Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

He probably has read the book, or at the very least is familiar with the reference to having a picture in the attic, because when he met up with Bebe Buell after many years had passed, he said to her that she must have a picture in the attic.

I have no idea whether Jimmy has read The Picture of Dorian Grey

^^

oo that postage stamp one is good! :wub: I've seen others from that session but never that one.

SteveAJones shared this in the Firm thread. Courtesy of Tony Franklin. I love Jimmy here with Tony Franklin on the Firm jet Spring 1985 during the first tour. :wub:

1985CourtesyTonyFranklin_zps44354c75.jpg

Love this one aen27! I never knew they had a jet! Thank you for posting this here!

^^

oo that postage stamp one is good! :wub: I've seen others from that session but never that one.

Love this one aen27! I never knew they had a jet! Thank you for posting this here!

The stamp one is also new to me. Thank you, Anxss.

I never knew they did either. I don't know very much about Jimmy from this era in the mid 80s, so that makes this extra impressive. You're welcome! :D

Anxss,

Where did you find it? I may be completely wrong, but the guy in the background on the right looks a bit like Nech Tytla who runs 'For Badgeholders Only'.

I found this picture and am wondering, who's that woman with Jimmy?

34xjrk4.jpg

He probably has read the book, or at the very least is familiar with the reference to having a picture in the attic, because when he met up with Bebe Buell after many years had passed, he said to her that she must have a picture in the attic.

I just finished Buell's book and I don't remember that - is it from a recent interview?

Found this on Tumblr - it seems to have been taken about four years ago.

"...Guitarist of legendary rock group Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Page (65) was infatuated with the singer Daniela Maia (20) in his recent visit to Brazil. In Rio to participate in charity auction on behalf of Casa Jimmy, an institution that welcomes children and adolescents of the street, the artist enjoyed a night of Lapa venue. He has engaged in conversation with Daniela mood for romance, one of the attractions of the River Rock & Blues Club. The meeting was after the show the singer, who won acclaim for his portrayal of Jimmy’s classic bossa nova. At night, a guitar autographed by members of the band Iron Maiden has sold for 5400 dollars. Jimmy contributed signing two shirts and a poster, which sold, brought up to about 8000 the actual amount collected for the NGO Task Brazil."

post-14347-0-16917000-1370208631_thumb.j

Edited by kenog

2u6l30m.jpg

There's something odd about this one - the trousers are kind of see-through and it looks like the stripy material of the shirt goes right down his legs. Like he's wearing a jumpsuit or something. Was this a thing in the sixties - shirts with matching long johns?!

There's something odd about this one - the trousers are kind of see-through and it looks like the stripy material of the shirt goes right down his legs. Like he's wearing a jumpsuit or something. Was this a thing in the sixties - shirts with matching long johns?!

They just look like a pair of corduroy pants to me.

I haven't read Bebe's book. I found the comment referred to on the internet, but I can't remember the site, but I do remember what she spoke about.

Some time ago, I posted a thread on here which you will find in Led Zep Trivia forum called 'Bebe Buell Talks About Jimmy'. She talks about their relationship.

No, it wasn't a recent interview.

I just finished Buell's book and I don't remember that - is it from a recent interview?

Edited by kenog