Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Hi Melanie :wave:

Sorry, I don't know. I assume it is inside an office given the background detail. I found it when I was searching Twitter. I've tried to establish who this Jason guy is, but no joy so far. I don't think Jimmy looks too pleased - he must get browned off being asked to pose for photos.

If I find out anything more, I'll update my post.

Thanks Kenog for posting. Do you know where this was taken?

Hi Melanie :wave:

Sorry, I don't know. I assume it is inside an office given the background detail. I found it when I was searching Twitter. I've tried to establish who this Jason guy is, but no joy so far. I don't think Jimmy looks too pleased - he must get browned off being asked to pose for photos.

If I find out anything more, I'll update my post.

Thanks, kenog so far. :)

Edited by aen27

ooo never seen this mag! Is it Canadian then? Just lookin at the at the address label. Very cool :D

Weyhey I like this one! ;)

OMFG! :o These are amazing!! Such good quality and I love the first one! :wub: Thank you for posting these!! :D

I am not sure. When I found the magazine cover the other day in my pictures, I couldn't remember where I had even gotten it from! :D May have been facebook. :)

I love the one of Jimmy with the Jack Daniels bottle. I had never seen so clear before. :D And he is adorable on the Starship -- especially in my favorite outfit. :wub:

Edited by aen27

I wanna cry because when my mom told me that nobody was perpect, she was lying.

In front of my eyes is the most perfect creature, perfect from every strand of his hair and to

every fiber of his being(especially the ones in his fingertips), blessed with beauty, talent, intelligence, and charm in abundance.

And I won't believe anyone who will say to me that God has created us equal, and he loves us all.

I am not sure. When I found the magazine cover the other day in my pictures, I couldn't remember where I had even gotten it from! :D May have been facebook. :)

I love the one of Jimmy with the Jack Daniels bottle. I had never seen so clear before. :D And he is adorable on the Starship -- especially in my favorite outfit. :wub:

Me too! :D I know, it's such high quality! Aww and I know that's your favourite outift ^_^

Thanks for telling me about the magazine. :) Here's the magazine I'm after at the moment :wub:

njbf.jpg