Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

OH geeezzzz...I've got a major crush on this man...help???? :( I was never really 'into' Zep in their hayday; I was too young and thought they were too hard rock and 'scary'...ha! After watching the Kennedy Honors, honoring Zep...I was like "OMG, these guys (those guys) are so good, they're fantastic" and started listening to all their music again and LOVE all of it. Then I was like, "OK, who is that beautiful Jimmy Page." Now I can't stop reading about him and looking at pics of him....I don't even like skinny men, certainly not rocker dudes, ha...but Jimmy Page was (still is) so damn sexy and IMO beautiful...the way he plays, what he does with his guitar, his hands, hair, eyes, movements, shy but naughty boy aura..everything. HELP..ha! I keep telling myself to not look at photos of him anymore, it drives me nuts yet here I am, more, more, more.

Was he really a naughty boy back in the day. OH time machine please, 1973 Jimmy Page. OMG! 'sigh'.

OH geeezzzz...I've got a major crush on this man...help???? :( I was never really 'into' Zep in their hayday; I was too young and thought they were too hard rock and 'scary'...ha! After watching the Kennedy Honors, honoring Zep...I was like "OMG, these guys (those guys) are so good, they're fantastic" and started listening to all their music again and LOVE all of it. Then I was like, "OK, who is that beautiful Jimmy Page." Now I can't stop reading about him and looking at pics of him....I don't even like skinny men, certainly not rocker dudes, ha...but Jimmy Page was (still is) so damn sexy and IMO beautiful...the way he plays, what he does with his guitar, his hands, hair, eyes, movements, shy but naughty boy aura..everything. HELP..ha! I keep telling myself to not look at photos of him anymore, it drives me nuts yet here I am, more, more, more.

Was he really a naughty boy back in the day. OH time machine please, 1973 Jimmy Page. OMG! 'sigh'.

I totally agree you with about all of this. :) I love '73 Jimmy, but I love really love '75-'76 Jimmy. :wub: And his interest in the pre-raphelites and being a huge fan of William Burgess and getting to own Tower House fit him perfectly! :D Not to mention all his beautiful clothes, scarves and rings! I could also listen to him talk all day!

Edited by aen27

I totally agree you with about all of this. :) I love '73 Jimmy, but I love really love '75-'76 Jimmy. :wub: And his interest in the pre-raphelites and being a huge fan of William Burgess and getting to own Tower House fit him perfectly! :D Not to mention all his beautiful clothes, scarves and rings! I could also listen to him talk all day!

Well, I love all. Even now, today, he's gorgeous...! I was just watching JP ARMS concert, watching him play side by side next to Rodgers, Midnight Moonlight Lady (love that song), he's swaying with his guitar against the black back drop of the crowd, so thin (bad time for him), he's in his own world, makes me almost cry, really. He truly is stunning, even during his 'bad times'.

I love Jimmy because he is so full of contradictions.

He has such expressive, beautiful eyes, pale complexion, soft voice(sometimes almost inaudible), tiny build, looks delicate, vulnerable

but he plays such mean, powerful guitar and writes and produces such bold, amazing music

Moreover, he led one of the most successful bands of all time

changing almost every aspect of the whole rock music scene!

The more I learn about him, the more I admire him.

hmmm. Perhaps you are right. I didnt take into account the luggage looks recent. I was looking at the clothing, granted the clothes he is wearing looks like something from the mid to late 70s and something our's has worn.

Steve confirmed while back from this picture that this is Mr Jimmy in the mysteries thread when I posted it asking. He is the closest person I have seen to looking like him.

Well, I love all. Even now, today, he's gorgeous...! I was just watching JP ARMS concert, watching him play side by side next to Rodgers, Midnight Moonlight Lady (love that song), he's swaying with his guitar against the black back drop of the crowd, so thin (bad time for him), he's in his own world, makes me almost cry, really. He truly is stunning, even during his 'bad times'.

I love Jimmy because he is so full of contradictions.

He has such expressive, beautiful eyes, pale complexion, soft voice(sometimes almost inaudible), tiny build, looks delicate, vulnerable

but he plays such mean, powerful guitar and writes and produces such bold, amazing music

Moreover, he led one of the most successful bands of all time

changing almost every aspect of the whole rock music scene!

The more I learn about him, the more I admire him.

I agree with both of you, ladies.

And he is so moving to watch during that whole show. He looks so beautiful when he comes out at MSG. Someone even decribed the applause he got was as if John Lennon came back from the dead. I also adore him all the way through his career - so far. ;) I don't believe he's retired as other people on this forum do.

Edited by aen27