Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

The bananas are all I can make out in the basket, too, kenog.

I am not sure. april_lynn and I have talked about this before. My only guess is he may not be after all the women who have been after him and being hurt by all of his ex wives, I am really not sure. As he usually is with Ross when he's out, it's hard to tell if he is seeing anyone, but like you, its probobly not our business.

How do you know he was 'hurt by his ex wives', we don't know who ended his relationships...and again, not our business, right!??? Anywho....I'm gonna try not to ask about his personal life, makes me feel badly and guilty in a way, like it's a bit 'stalkin'. Just nice to see him lookin' SO GOOD! Gonna not 'try' not to look a pics of him anymore, ha!, just leaves me frustrated...:(

How do you know he was 'hurt by his ex wives', we don't know who ended his relationships...and again, not our business, right!??? Anywho....I'm gonna try not to ask about his personal life, makes me feel badly and guilty in a way, like it's a bit 'stalkin'. Just nice to see him lookin' SO GOOD! Gonna not 'try' not to look a pics of him anymore, ha!, just leaves me frustrated... :(

I PMed what little I know.

^ I know what you mean. I shared this a long while ago from one of my rare Zeppelin books. ;)

This was shared in the 'On the Town' thread but not here. I wish I could see better what he's buying. :D

jpwholefoodssummer13_zpsa8d66614.jpg

If i was there, i would wait until i got around the corner to... :faint1:

^ I know what you mean. I shared this a long while ago from one of my rare Zeppelin books. ;)

This was shared in the 'On the Town' thread but not here. I wish I could see better what he's buying. :D

for some reason he looks really hot in that pic. we only see his back. i don't know if it's the hair, leather jacket , the way he is standing or all of it. i probably wouldn't be brave enough to go up to him in this situation . maybe if i can try to at least get some eye contact and a smile at first.

I had not had the opportunity to read these comments so beautiful and really fill me with much emotion.
I guess like many, Jimmy page is an extraordinary person but that really doesn't describe the admiration that I have him, to say the least, but certainty is that many women share this feeling and great love for him!!

Well, I love all. Even now, today, he's gorgeous...! I was just watching JP ARMS concert, watching him play side by side next to Rodgers, Midnight Moonlight Lady (love that song), he's swaying with his guitar against the black back drop of the crowd, so thin (bad time for him), he's in his own world, makes me almost cry, really. He truly is stunning, even during his 'bad times'.

I love Jimmy because he is so full of contradictions.

He has such expressive, beautiful eyes, pale complexion, soft voice(sometimes almost inaudible), tiny build, looks delicate, vulnerable

but he plays such mean, powerful guitar and writes and produces such bold, amazing music

Moreover, he led one of the most successful bands of all time

changing almost every aspect of the whole rock music scene!

The more I learn about him, the more I admire him.

Katie4pagey, You're not alone. I know exactly how you feel. He's an awesome man in every way :wub: .

I'm not gonna tell what I like about him because that might take several pages :D .

Edited by Lisuh Page