Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

2j7d.jpg

I have some doubt about this photo ...

I guess that this pic was took on year 2012.

It's a Les Paul Goldtop signed to Jimmy? Or what is the reason for the photo?

If anyone has any information, I appreciate it!

It's Glenfiddich Mojo Honours List 2011 at The Brewery.

...Perfect Tea Time or Chai Time for me with Jimmy.......
JimmyTeaShoppe1970_zpsdc5ca98f.jpg
Jimmy Page, 1970 'Tea Time with Jimmy Page' Pangbourne, Berkshire "Chris Welch and I spent an afternoon with Jimmy at his luxury boathouse on the River Thames, and after chatting and snapping 4 o'clock came around. Being traditional tea time in those days, Jimmy asked if wed like a cup of tea. We strolled down a little lane to the river where we entered an olde worlde tea shoppe and were greeted by two sweet old ladies who owned the shoppe. I made this picture as Jimmy was pensively gazing out the window at the river. This image was recently found in the vault and has never before been printed as a fine art limited edition piece nor has it previously seen the light of day." - Barrie Wentzell

Edited by PlanetPage

...Perfect Tea Time or Chai Time for me with Jimmy.......JimmyTeaShoppe1970_zpsdc5ca98f.jpgJimmy Page, 1970 'Tea Time with Jimmy Page' Pangbourne, Berkshire "Chris Welch and I spent an afternoon with Jimmy at his luxury boathouse on the River Thames, and after chatting and snapping 4 o'clock came around. Being traditional tea time in those days, Jimmy asked if wed like a cup of tea. We strolled down a little lane to the river where we entered an olde worlde tea shoppe and were greeted by two sweet old ladies who owned the shoppe. I made this picture as Jimmy was pensively gazing out the window at the river. This image was recently found in the vault and has never before been printed as a fine art limited edition piece nor has it previously seen the light of day." - Barrie Wentzell

That was lovely! It would have lovely to have tea with him. I am sure that this period is very special, as it was when he first was sharing his home with his lady Charlotte. Thank you for sharing that quote. I also wondered who took that. :)

^ I know what you mean. I shared this a long while ago from one of my rare Zeppelin books. ;)

This was shared in the 'On the Town' thread but not here. I wish I could see better what he's buying. :D

jpwholefoodssummer13_zpsa8d66614.jpg

Edited by aen27

^ I know what you mean. I shared this a long while ago from one of my rare Zeppelin books. ;)

This was shared in the 'On the Town' thread but not here. I wish I could see better what he's buying. :D

He sure gets out and about a lot and keeps busy, does a lot of traveling too. wonder if he spends much time with his children? IDK, this feels rather invasive, he's at a store for pete's sake...we probably shouldn't need to know what he's buying, just sayin'. is he dating anyone right now...OK, there I go again, none of my business. the guy is more then half my age but he's still so 'hawt'. ha!

A,

It looks like bananas in his basket - I can't make out the rest. It is the selection of chocolate bars that he is looking at.

A,

It looks like bananas in his basket - I can't make out the rest. It is the selection of chocolate bars that he is looking at.

The bananas are all I can make out in the basket, too, kenog.

He sure gets out and about a lot and keeps busy, does a lot of traveling too. wonder if he spends much time with his children? IDK, this feels rather invasive, he's at a store for pete's sake...we probably shouldn't need to know what he's buying, just sayin'. is he dating anyone right now...OK, there I go again, none of my business. the guy is more then half my age but he's still so 'hawt'. ha!

I am not sure. april_lynn and I have talked about this before. My only guess is he may not be after all the women who have been after him and being hurt by all of his ex wives, I am really not sure. As he usually is with Ross when he's out, it's hard to tell if he is seeing anyone, but like you, its probobly not our business.

Edited by aen27