Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Is it just me or has Jimmy Page been photographed a lot, even by celebrity standards? There seem to be hundreds of professional quality photos of the man floating about the internet. I assume that for every photo of him on the internet there are even more that aren't on the internet for legal reasons. That's a lot of photos. Yes, he's been a public figure for almost half a century. Yes, he is an iconic rock star. But so is Mick Jagger. I haven't seen nearly as many photos of Jagger on the internet as I have of Page.

I'm sure it helped that Page was physically beautiful as a young man. But so was David Gilmour. He even worked as a model for a short time. However, there aren't nearly as many photos of the young Gilmour as there are of the young Page. Another thing I've noticed is that Page had many different "looks" when he was in his twenties. Was that another part of his attraction for photographers? They never knew which Jimmy Page they were going to get?

Jimmy Page is the number #1 iconic ROCK-STAR!

Is it just me or has Jimmy Page been photographed a lot, even by celebrity standards? There seem to be hundreds of professional quality photos of the man floating about the internet. I assume that for every photo of him on the internet there are even more that aren't on the internet for legal reasons. That's a lot of photos. Yes, he's been a public figure for almost half a century. Yes, he is an iconic rock star. But so is Mick Jagger. I haven't seen nearly as many photos of Jagger on the internet as I have of Page.

I'm sure it helped that Page was physically beautiful as a young man. But so was David Gilmour. He even worked as a model for a short time. However, there aren't nearly as many photos of the young Gilmour as there are of the young Page. Another thing I've noticed is that Page had many different "looks" when he was in his twenties. Was that another part of his attraction for photographers? They never knew which Jimmy Page they were going to get?

OMG, has anyone seen this video?

jimmy just goes right in, grabs the woman, hugs her around the waist then slaps her ass and says, "I don't think I want to meet anyone else," while still holding her waist. Shy jimmy, hum not sure about that one. Can you imagine these two back in the 70's? A whole lotta love - lovin indeed. The stories these two men could tell. my, my, my. Jimmy is hot!

:-D never seen this video.....pretty cool, old bastards..!! ;-) It's not the most prettiest period for Jimmy....Long hair is better for that guy....i think....Who says that Jimmy ever was shy....i don't think so........ :superman: he can do whatever he want....because he's Jimmy page...besides Robert isn't the holy father at all.....

jimmy just goes right in, grabs the woman, hugs her around the waist then slaps her ass and says, "I don't think I want to meet anyone else," while still holding her waist. Shy jimmy, hum not sure about that one. Can you imagine these two back in the 70's? A whole lotta love - lovin indeed. The stories these two men could tell. my, my, my. Jimmy is hot!

I've seen it and must say that I wouldn't mind to be on her place. I'd probably pass out though :D

Neither one of them was shy when it came to women. I think Robert was hitting it pretty hard here. The most interesting thing about this video to me is the interaction between Plant and Page...Jimmy watching to see what Robert was doing, etc. Even today, either one of them could get truckloads of women any time they wanted. Their appeal to women has never

waned for all these years.

:-D never seen this video.....pretty cool, old bastards..!! ;-) It's not the most prettiest period for Jimmy....Long hair is better for that guy....i think....Who says that Jimmy ever was shy....i don't think so........ :superman: he can do whatever he want....because he's Jimmy page...besides Robert isn't the holy father at all.....

I agree, I prefer his long white hair. :)

Thanks for sharing this with us. A few things I noticed:

Robert Plant was wearing black leather pants during the interview. He was probably one of the few 50 year old men who could get away with it.

Unlike many female fans, I liked Jimmy Page's shorter hair during this period. It made him look less dated.

As Page & Plant grew older so did their groupies. :D

Neither one of them was shy when it came to women. I think Robert was hitting it pretty hard here. The most interesting thing about this video to me is the interaction between Plant and Page...Jimmy watching to see what Robert was doing, etc. Even today, either one of them could get truckloads of women any time they wanted. Their appeal to women has never

waned for all these years.

Yeah, robert was hitting it pretty hard, crackin up. However, i just think it's so funny that Pagey frickin smacks her right on her ass, you can hear it. Those two. Oh my. I prefer jimmy's hair now, too. Didn't like this look too much on him..but hey, it's jimmy page. glad there's not a video around of them doing this with fan/groupie back in 1970's, or even now, etc.. good grief, it'd be too hot. just a perv for young jimmy page. ha!

BQ6MmfVCQAEt578.jpg

BQ4xEHMCEAAu8mH.jpg

hotness overload...this MAN!

Edited by Katie4pagey

wow

While I had seen that video before, and wouldn't mind being her, I feel she was very unimportant to them the way the rest of the groupies are. So it does not bother me as it did when I first saw it. I will also say, I like Jimmy's hair style from here to about 2006 the least of all the eras.

I got all turned on and that wasn't even happening to me. :blush: Edited by LivingLovingHeartbreaker