Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

This is as casual I've ever seen Page dressed in photos. It looks as if the photographer caught him kicking back at home.

he wore that jacket in a lot of pics, around the time of he and jpj did the foo fighters gig. nice to see him in something other than a suit/scarf, and not black! :)

tumblrmiwtk4pg1r1s6zaeb.png

I've noticed that his hair often obscured his face when he was performing with Led Zeppelin. Given his attention to detail I assume this was deliberate on his part. I guess it was all part of the enigmatic image he cultivated.

I've noticed that his hair often obscured his face when he was performing with Led Zeppelin. Given his attention to detail I assume this was deliberate on his part. I guess it was all part of the enigmatic image he cultivated.

I don't think he wore his hair in his face consciously, but that it would get in his face when playing. He only had super long hair for a few months before cutting it much shorter in mid 1970. From that point on he would have some sort of bangs at various lengths, depending on the year.